The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Happy Birthday lennoxmatt

All Off-Topic Discussions

Happy Birthday lennoxmatt

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2018-Apr-Fri-10-04

Happy Birthday Matt!
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
User avatar
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: 2012-Mar-Sun-01-03

Re: Happy Birthday lennoxmatt

Postby teeks643 » 2018-Apr-Fri-11-04

Happy Birthday to our resident checklist aficionado, curator of the Hall of Fame, and all-around great guy!
User avatar
teeks643
Website Admin
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: 2011-Nov-Tue-11-11
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Re: Happy Birthday lennoxmatt

Postby lennoxmatt » 2018-Apr-Fri-01-04

Thanks guys. I wish Canada Post was as thoughtful. Been a couple weeks since I last had cards come in and I'm having withdrawals. Lol
User avatar
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame
 
Posts: 720
Joined: 2015-Dec-Tue-11-12
Location: Sherbrooke Quebec

Re: Happy Birthday lennoxmatt

Postby teeks643 » 2018-Apr-Fri-01-04

lennoxmatt wrote:Thanks guys. I wish Canada Post was as thoughtful. Been a couple weeks since I last had cards come in and I'm having withdrawals. Lol


You're in luck! I just sent a parcel out to you today.
User avatar
teeks643
Website Admin
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: 2011-Nov-Tue-11-11
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Re: Happy Birthday lennoxmatt

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2018-Apr-Fri-01-04

teeks643 wrote:
lennoxmatt wrote:Thanks guys. I wish Canada Post was as thoughtful. Been a couple weeks since I last had cards come in and I'm having withdrawals. Lol


You're in luck! I just sent a parcel out to you today.


Me too!
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
User avatar
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: 2012-Mar-Sun-01-03

Re: Happy Birthday lennoxmatt

Postby lennoxmatt » 2018-Apr-Fri-01-04

Bluenoze87 wrote:
teeks643 wrote:
lennoxmatt wrote:Thanks guys. I wish Canada Post was as thoughtful. Been a couple weeks since I last had cards come in and I'm having withdrawals. Lol


You're in luck! I just sent a parcel out to you today.


Me too!
9

The one with the Sherbak patch?
User avatar
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame
 
Posts: 720
Joined: 2015-Dec-Tue-11-12
Location: Sherbrooke Quebec

Re: Happy Birthday lennoxmatt

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2018-Apr-Fri-02-04

lennoxmatt wrote:
The one with the Sherbak patch?


I really have no clue, I package the cards into team bags right after each break and don't look in the again.
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
User avatar
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: 2012-Mar-Sun-01-03

Re: Happy Birthday lennoxmatt

Postby teeks643 » 2018-Apr-Fri-02-04

Bluenoze87 wrote:
lennoxmatt wrote:
The one with the Sherbak patch?


I really have no clue, I package the cards into team bags right after each break and don't look in the again.


Every Breakers favourite job! I laid all of my shipping materials and cards out in the living room yesterday and spent the 3-hour Jets game getting it all ready for shipment today.
User avatar
teeks643
Website Admin
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: 2011-Nov-Tue-11-11
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Re: Happy Birthday lennoxmatt

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2018-Apr-Fri-02-04

teeks643 wrote:
Bluenoze87 wrote:
lennoxmatt wrote:
The one with the Sherbak patch?


I really have no clue, I package the cards into team bags right after each break and don't look in the again.


Every Breakers favourite job! I laid all of my shipping materials and cards out in the living room yesterday and spent the 3-hour Jets game getting it all ready for shipment today.


I have a pretty good system but I dread it and I have to do it at my office so finding time is tough.
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
User avatar
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: 2012-Mar-Sun-01-03

Re: Happy Birthday lennoxmatt

Postby lennoxmatt » 2018-Apr-Fri-03-04

teeks643 wrote:
Bluenoze87 wrote:
lennoxmatt wrote:
The one with the Sherbak patch?


I really have no clue, I package the cards into team bags right after each break and don't look in the again.


Every Breakers favourite job! I laid all of my shipping materials and cards out in the living room yesterday and spent the 3-hour Jets game getting it all ready for shipment today.


No more getting bested by a 36 year old accountant?
User avatar
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame
 
Posts: 720
Joined: 2015-Dec-Tue-11-12
Location: Sherbrooke Quebec


Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest