The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

tomschepker & askpiper BIN *Updates and Info*

Current and up and coming Breaks for the week!

tomschepker & askpiper BIN *Updates and Info*

Postby tomschepker » 2012-Mar-Sun-11-03

tomschepker & askpiper Hockey BIN Updates & Info

All breaks will be performed live ASAP after all auctions have closed and buyers have paid on the 643boxbreaks.com Breakers TV channel and recorded for YouTube.

If for whatever reason the box is not broken shortly after the BIN sells out, please watch this thread for scheduled break day and time. We will NOT be emailing out break times to avoid spamming members

643 on Breakers TV:
http://breakers.tv/643boxbreaks

Current YouTube Channel for breaks:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkIXQT1xqQP7C20gxBqSzeg

Former YouTube Channel for breaks:
Just in case you're not familiar with us and want to check us out the wayback machine...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkLRLWK-Ouwdkf3K9CDLF-w

Current Bonuses:

last revised 12/23/17

1. "Let it ride" bonus: One player will receive the team they have for this break for FREE in our next single box team style BIN break, the winner will be determined by pulling a team poker chip.

2. 5+ team bonus: Anyone who wins 5 or more teams in this BIN will receive a free team (random team assignment) in a premium box break. More information can be found here on the forum at the tomschepker 5+ team bonus thread: http://www.643boxbreakers.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4034&p=64019#p64019

3. 6-4-3 double play bonus (tom & piper style): If any team receives multiple hits in this break, they will be entered into slots for a FREE box break, see the thread below to get info on current box and serial number. Maximum of the first 2 occurences per break will be entered. Once all 30 slots are filled, teams will be randomly assigned and box will be broken.

643 double play bonus box thread

Youtube links will be posted here and emailed to purchasers once the video has started to upload.

All hits shipped in penny sleeves, toploaders and in bubble mailers. All base from the main part of a break ships securely as well. We ship once per week and a half to 2 weeks via first class mail.

More info to come as needed.
Last edited by tomschepker on 2017-Dec-Sat-10-12, edited 16 times in total.
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

Re: tomschepker & askpiper BIN *Updates and Info*

Postby tomschepker » 2012-Mar-Mon-11-03

BIN 1: 11-12 Panini Limited from 3/19/12

Will broadcast live on BlogTV 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. YouTube links will be emailed once the video has started to upload.

Box Serial number is: NE99188737
All cards will ship.

Bonuses:

1. 6-4-3 double play bonus: If any team receives multiple hits in this break, that team gets a FULL refund for that indiviual team.

2. "Let it ride" bonus: One player will receive the team they won in this autcion in our next BIN auction for FREE. The winner will be determined using my 30 sided die.
Last edited by tomschepker on 2012-Mar-Tue-09-03, edited 3 times in total.
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Mar-Mon-11-03

umm, teeks is doing his at 10 eastern tonight and im going right after so you might wanna change yours to earlier...
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby tomschepker » 2012-Mar-Mon-12-03

wait, I thought teeks was going at 9 central?
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Mar-Mon-12-03

9 central = 10 eastern and keep in mind my auctions start closing at 11 eastern
Last edited by Subterfuge on 2012-Mar-Mon-12-03, edited 1 time in total.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby tomschepker » 2012-Mar-Mon-12-03

ok so other than the fact that I had the wrong time in for eastern, are we still in conflict? I'm lost now, but I think I just had a clerical error for eastern.
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

yeah its fine now, didnt notice the typo right away either
Subterfuge

Postby Eldonko » 2012-Mar-Mon-12-03

So BIN is at 9 est, teaks is at 10 est, then mike after that? All on blog tvright?
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

yeppers, and ill be doing my random team certified this afternoon sometime because it just sold out
Subterfuge

but i think teeks has his on ustream still, not sure, check his sold listing
Subterfuge

Next

Return to Hockey Box Breaks