HOW IT WORKS
On July 28th, Tyler (teeks643) and Shane (shanedawg) will be meeting at Shane's coffee shop,
Auguston Station CoffeeWorks, in Abbotsford, B.C. for a Fundraising Box Break battle.
TEAM TYLER LISTINGS
TEAM SHANE LISTINGS
Ty & Shane will split a box of 17-18 Series 1 (12 Packs Each) and go head to head for 12 rounds.
643 Participants in the Break will be the auction winners of the 12 Spots for each team.
Winners of each round will earn the hits from both packs involved in the round.
The winner of each round will be determined by traditional Pack Wars Rules
(Young Guns trump cards, lowest # base card tiebreaker)
Team Points will be awarded as follows:
Round Win: 1 Point
Young Guns or Better Hit: 1 Bonus Point
The team (Team Tyler or Team Shane) with the most points at the end of the event will earn a Bonus Box of the RARE 2015-16 SP Game Used for their team members.
Each of the 12 members of the winning team will earn 2 teams in the Box of SP Game Used, with the additional 6 spots being auctioned off.
The team assignment for the 15-16 SP Game Used box will be randomed, with 1 lucky winner earning the rights to the Edmonton Oilers and any potential Connor McDavid rookie card.
All profits in this Box Break event will be divided between two charities. The winning team's charity will earn 70% of the profits, with the losing team's charity earning the remaining 30%
Team Manitoba will be playing for Tyler's friend Michael, who works as a Mentorship Director for an organization in Kelowna that helps young people battle isolation, mental illness, and hopelessness. Michael and his team empower high-risk youth to be resilient by connecting them with caring adults, in long-term and stable relationships.
Team British Columbia will be playing for Canuck Place which is a pediatric palliative care provider for children with life-threatening illnesses and the families who love them.
Sunday, July 28th @ 7:00 PM Central Time
LIVE from Shane's Coffee House
Auguston Station CoffeeWorks
on the 643BoxBreaks Channel