The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Subterfuge Normal Breaks - Hot Thread - All Updates go here

Current and up and coming Breaks for the week!

Subterfuge Normal Breaks - Hot Thread - All Updates go here

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Feb-Thu-01-02

I have opened all my packs of score! They will no longer be offered as a prize (not even as the joke consolation prize) in my normal breaks. As the prices of my breaks continue to rise I want to counteract that by adding more quality packs to bust for my bonuses as you will see tonight when I open a "Mystery Hobby Box" to grab some packs from. And with that being said, Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce my newest BONUS, please say hello to bonus Number 11.

Here is a list of my current bonuses:

1. - FIVE (5) Team bonus, anyone who gets 5 or more teams will get a jersey, patch, auto or serial numbered card or cards from my collection for 1 of the teams you won, my pick.

2. - Ten (10) Team bonus, You get the 5 team bonus and you can pick 2 of your current teams to repeat free in my next normal break!

3. - The Black Box of Mystery - 5 patch, jersey, serial or rookie cards (+ 5 insert cards) will be be drawn for 5 winners.

4. - You've Been Cut! - Every break I will drop one of the less desireable teams and it will be randomed off to one lucky winner. This breaks drop team is going to be: (SOME TEAM)

5. MAPLE LEAF MOJO - If the leafs make the playoffs this year I will bust a free "Mystery Box", Every winning bidder from my first 643 break up until the playoffs begin will be entered into the drawing for free spots in that break. Ebay bidders will not count unless they also have an active account on 643boxbreaks.com. I may bust a box even if they don't make the playoffs, lets see what happens!

6. The Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs - Any Phil Kessel card pulled will trigger a bonus pack(s) opening, it could be any brand of hockey pack that I have on hand.

7. Pay It Forward - I will roll my trusty 30 sided die and whatever team it lands on, the winning bidder will get that same team free in my next normal break. (not my random team breaks or my Buy it Now breaks)

8. Blue and White Forever - I roll my Die once again and every number will contain a prize of some sort, This week's Prizes:
If it lands on the 5 or 6 which are retired numbers - Hiller/Skinner Limited Net Presence card, With pieces of the net from last years all star game!
Any of the Honorary numbers will result in winning 4 packs of misc. hockey cards sent unopened. 4 dice rolls will decide who gets the packs.
Anything else......NOT a pack of Score, but something better.

9. I've Got Your Number: Any time we pull a serial numbered card that matches the players jersey number or any 1/1 we will bust some bonus packs!

10. "Holy Macanaw!" : The team that pulls the best hit gets a full refund! When you win on my breaks you REALLY win big! Best hit will be decided by me. If there is no clear cut winner then beckett book value will decide. If still not decided it will be voted on by asking the gang from our forum. Hit must be from the listed box, not from any bonus pack hits.

11. Finding the Balance: As our site becomes more and more popular and auction prices skyrocket I really want to return more value depending on how much money my break brings in. So if I have to bust $40 worth of extra packs or give away an epic card or other prizes to ensure my profit margins stay low, that's what will happen with this bonus.

12. To Ease the Sting: The team that sold for the most and did not receive any hit will be getting my special short print tooney auto! (A spacer with my Autograph, hand numbered and containing 2 canadian dollars!)
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: Subterfuge Normal Breaks - Hot Thread - All Updates go h

Postby felixvictoria » 2012-Feb-Thu-05-02

Thanks, looks great & looking foreward to your breaks.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
felixvictoria

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Feb-Fri-12-02

sorry guys! I had an old friend come in from outta town and ive been having a great time catching up so i will have to film my break tomorrow afternoon or so, thanks for bidding!
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Feb-Fri-04-02

Subterfuge Box break #51 - 11-12 Certified
Thanks for your bids!

Sorry I forgot to mention who got the "Holy Macanaw" Bonus on video,
It's pretty evident what the best hit was, so that team will get a full refund!

And now....The Main Event....Good Luck...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Um5UZMp ... e=youtu.be
Subterfuge

Postby Casualty466 » 2012-Feb-Fri-08-02

Thanks for the break as always... great new bonuses, like those contenders
Check check out my melodies... I mean photobucket :)

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g191/Casualty466/
Casualty466

Postby tomschepker » 2012-Feb-Sat-01-02

Thanks for the break, love the contenders....what was the adult beverage of choice that led to said hangover?
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Feb-Sat-01-02

my normal beer is molson canadian followed by shots of jagermeister.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Feb-Mon-10-02

about 30 minutes left until my break tonight closes, I will be recording it live as well (as long as nobody new comes along and buys tons of teams and dont pay), come check out the blogtv, i am broadcasting right now

http://www.blogtv.com/people/643boxbreaks_com
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Feb-Tue-01-02

wow, live breaks are fun, think i will keep doing them live for sure. need to work out some kinks and it will be awesome. will be sending out the links in an hour or so if you missed it live, thanks.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Feb-Wed-02-02

Introducing my 12th bonus:

12. To Ease the Sting: The team that sold for the most and did not receive any hit will be getting my special short print tooney auto! (A spacer with my Autograph, hand numbered and containing 2 canadian dollars!)

Photograph(13).jpg

oh yeah...56 was my hockey number, before anyone asks.
Subterfuge

Next

Return to Hockey Box Breaks