The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Hattrick Hit Parade Jersey Break

Current and up and coming Breaks for the week!

Hattrick Hit Parade Jersey Break

Postby teeks643 » 2018-Sep-Sun-06-09

I didn't want to reply to the BIN announcement and have everyone notified unnecessarily, but Yisssss.

Love this Break concept, looking forward to seeing it.
teeks643
Website Admin

Re: Hattrick Hit Parade Jersey Break

Postby Eldonko » 2018-Sep-Sun-09-09

Yeah autoed jersey breaks getting more popular these days. Figured we might as well have one. :)
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Sep-Mon-06-09

coolio, got my spot.....using my normal number i use for packwars, so basically im donating to this break rofl because that number 23 is death
Last edited by Subterfuge on 2018-Sep-Mon-06-09, edited 1 time in total.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby teeks643 » 2018-Sep-Mon-07-09

Subterfuge wrote:coolio, got my spot.....using my normal number i use for packwars, so basically im donating to this break rofl because that number 23 is death

:lol:
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Sep-Mon-09-09

i added this break to the hockey page of the ninja, hopefully sell her out faster and maybe grab someone new

http://www.breakninja.com/hockey_box_br ... lists.html
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2018-Sep-Sun-03-09

Opened a few of these for myself, including the pucks, even like the hat trick boxes. Some really good, some really bad but always a fun product.
flyerstakedown716

Return to Hockey Box Breaks