The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Ty & Chuck's Fundraising Box Break Battle

Current and up and coming Breaks for the week!

Ty & Chuck's Fundraising Box Break Battle

Postby teeks643 » 2018-Feb-Wed-10-02

Image



On Monday night, Chuck will open up his box and Ty will open up his box. The box that is deemed to be a winner will earn an extra bonux Box for their team. 70% of all proceeds for this Break will be donated to the winning team's charity of choice, the remaining 30% will be donated to the losing team's charity. There are also awesome bonus prizes for the person with the highest total winning bids per team, and the team owner of the last card in each box!



Team All4Kines
Listings End: Sunday Night @ 9:30 PM
Team Captain Bonus: Free Card for the Highest Bidding Total for Team All4Kines
Orr.png
Courtsey of PJ!

Last Card Standing Bonus: Personal Box of Showcase!
Showcase.png
Courtesy of Mike!

Chuck's Charity: Semper Fi Fund



Team Teeks643
Listings End: Monday Night @ 9:30 PM
Team Captain Bonus: Free Cards for the Highest Bidding Total for Team Teeks643
Duals.png
Courtesy of Zac!

Last Card Standing Bonus: Personal Box of Showcase!
Showcase.png
Courtesy of Mike!

Ty's Charity: Seeds of Hope
User avatar
teeks643
Website Admin
 
Posts: 8852
Joined: 2011-Nov-Tue-11-11
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Re: Ty & Chuck's Fundraising Box Break Battle

Postby teeks643 » 2018-Feb-Sat-04-02

BONUS ADDED:

TomSchepker has kicked in a box of 13-14 Playbook which will be a BOUNTY BONUS BOX in this Break. The first team to pull a Winnipeg Jets or L.A. Kings card (base or hit) will earn a bonus box of 13-14 Playbook!!
User avatar
teeks643
Website Admin
 
Posts: 8852
Joined: 2011-Nov-Tue-11-11
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Re: Ty & Chuck's Fundraising Box Break Battle

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Feb-Wed-12-02

chuckies two boxes of showcase!

https://youtu.be/k9kX29JNO78
Image
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
User avatar
Subterfuge
 
Posts: 8571
Joined: 2011-Nov-Fri-01-11


Return to Hockey Box Breaks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests