The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

NEW to Teeks643 Box Breaks starting this weekend...

Current and up and coming Breaks for the week!

NEW to Teeks643 Box Breaks starting this weekend...

Postby teeks643 » 2017-Aug-Sat-12-08

Starting this weekend, 10% of all Auction and Buy-it-Now totals
in Teeks643 Box Breaks will be donated to one of the following important causes:

* 10% of total bids and buy-it-now amounts... not 10% after expenses,
so there is potential for some huge donations to these great organizations!

----------

Seeds of Hope is an organization that is very close to my heart. My wife Stefanie knows John and Susan Chalkias who established Seeds of Hope in Abbotsford in 1995. Stefanie accompanied Susan on a trip to Zambia to work with Seeds of Hope for short time in 2002.

643BoxBreaks.com has established a long-standing partnership with Seeds of Hope through their education sponsorships program which sends children to school in Zambia, Africa.

When I contacted John Chalkias and asked him where the 10% raised in these Box Breaks could be best put to use, he suggested that the most urgent need that Seeds of Hope currently has is their Home in Myanmar. This home is supported by child sponsorships but does not currently have enough sponsors.

Visit the Seeds of Hope Website HERE for more information, or to Donate!

----------

Place of Rescue is an organization that was recommended to me by fellow 643 Member Bryan (johnnycanuck3). During his time in college, Bryan became friends with the son of Place of Rescue's founder Marie Ens. At the age of 66, Marie started Place of Rescue which is an orphanage and AIDS hospice in Cambodia.

Place of Rescue consists of groups of homes for orphan children in 40 houses on three properties. Their mission statement is based on the Biblical principle of "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these." Mark 12:30-31

Visit the Place of Rescue Website HERE for more information, or to Donate!

----------

The mission of Faith in Practice is to improve the physical, spiritual, and economic conditions of the poor in Guatemala through short-term surgical, medical, and dental mission trips and health-related educational programs.

In researching different charitable organizations, Faith in Practice came up as one of the highest rated as far as financial accountability and transparency.

Visit the Faith in Practice Website HERE for more information, or to Donate!

----------

Do you have an organization that is important to you that you would like to be included in this initiative?
Email me at 643BoxBreaks@gmail.com
teeks643
Website Admin

Re: NEW to Teeks643 Box Breaks starting this weekend...

Postby Bummerboy » 2017-Aug-Sat-05-08

Ty, what a great gesture! You never cease to amaze me! Thanks! Jack
Bummerboy

Return to Hockey Box Breaks