The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Bluenoze87 - Cystic Fibrosis Month

Current and up and coming Breaks for the week!

Bluenoze87 - Cystic Fibrosis Month

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2017-May-Mon-11-05

Some of you know but some may not know that my son Nash was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis when he was 16 days old. Having a child changes your life but having a child with CF drastically changes your life. He has to take 15-20 pills a day (and does it like a champ) and has to endure us beating on his body (physiotherapy) for an hour a day. CF has come so far in the last 10-20 years and because of the funds raised and the advancements made they say Nash will outlive us and should lead a pretty normal life. We have been as involved as we possibly can since the day we found out, educating ourselves and as many others as we can. We want to be part of the cure and I hope that you all do as well!

At this time of year we usually we do a Cystic Fibrosis Charity break but with Zac being away a lot for work it has been tough to find a time that works. Also with Teeks' amazing charity break for Cancer that is happening right now I didn't want to overwhelm everyone with another charity break.

With that being said what I'm going to do is donate 50% from each one of my auctions for the month of May regardless of my costs. If total revenue is $300, I'll donate $150. Thank you in advance for all your support. If you'd like to make a general donation to our team you can go here:
https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=3763322&langPref=en-CA

Otherwise, from the bottom of my heart, I would appreciate your support during my May box breaks!

P.J.
NashBeads.jpg
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Re: Bluenoze87 - Cystic Fibrosis Month

Postby teeks643 » 2017-May-Mon-11-05

Awesome, PJ! It's always great to hear from Nash and the amazing work that you and your wife do, I know that you have been such a great support for other families with kids who have CF.
teeks643
Website Admin

Return to Hockey Box Breaks