The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

HatTrick Box Breaks Thread

Current and up and coming Breaks for the week!

HatTrick Box Breaks Thread

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2012-Aug-Wed-02-08

We will be doing our first box break on 643boxbreaks.com this Sunday!!! Auctions will start ending at 8:30 MST, 9:30 CST, 10:30 EST. So excited to be part of the great team here, thanks to everyone for all the help! The listing will be up very shortly and we are going to make it as EPIC as possible for our first one, we are going to open as much stuff and give away as many bonuses as we can.
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Re: HatTrick Box Breaks Thread

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Aug-Wed-02-08

i will be there, welcome aboard!
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby felixvictoria » 2012-Aug-Wed-03-08

:nanner :nanner We can take some more fun. Great :box :box
felixvictoria

Postby Eldonko » 2012-Aug-Thu-10-08

This is going to be fun.. :nanner
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby teeks643 » 2012-Aug-Thu-11-08

Are anyone else's Bananas all frozen on the forum?

Perhaps Phyllis is freezing them to use for Banana Bread... :nanner :nanner
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2012-Aug-Sun-07-08

It's coming up to that time for our first break, a little sneak peak at what you'll see!
BONUSES:

#1 – 5+ Team Bonus - Anyone purchasing 5 or more teams in one of our breaks will receive a bonus jersey or autograph or rookie card from one of their favourite teams.

#2 -
PriceIsRight.jpg
Price is Right – Whenever a Carey Price card gets pulled we open bonus packs (packs TBD)

#3 –
JVR.jpg
JVR.jpg (7.36 KiB) Viewed 5025 times
JVR - Whenever a James Van Riemsdyk card gets pulled we open bonus packs (packs TBD)

#4 -
HatTrick BONUS.jpg
HatTrick BONUS.jpg (72.6 KiB) Viewed 5025 times
Hat Trick Bonus – If someone gets 3 or more hits (from any of their teams) in one of our breaks they will receive a free team in our next break determined by the HatTrick PLINKO Board.

#5 –
OffThePost.jpg
Off the Post Bracket – After every break we take one team that did not receive a hit (determined by poker chip pull) and add them to a playoff style bracket, when the bracket is full we will assign a pack of cards to each team in the bracket and do a pack war to determine the winner of each matchup, the winner of each matchup will get the cards from the loser as they move through the bracket, in the end one person gets all the cards from all the packs and is awarded the Off the Post Championship!

#6 -
Plinko.png
PLINKO Board Free Break – One team will win a free spot in a free box break (product TBD when spots fill, newest product on the market) during each of our box breaks, the free team will be determined by using the PLINKO Board.

#7 -
Lotto643.jpg
Lotto643.jpg (39.22 KiB) Viewed 5025 times
Lotto 643 – If at any point during a break we pull a card that is serial #ed 6/??? or 4/??? or 3/??? 64/??? 43/??? Or 643/??? then the person with the team on that card will receive a full refund for that team.

#8 -
PotOfGold.jpg
PotOfGold.jpg (81.46 KiB) Viewed 5025 times
HatTrick Pot of Gold – After each break we will put $1 credit into the pot, the pot is won by the first card we pull that has a serial # of /10 or less in our future breaks. The person that gets this card in the break will receive a break credit for the amount that has accumulated in the pot.

#9 –
Streaking.jpg
Streaking.jpg (70.1 KiB) Viewed 5025 times
Going Streaking – If anyone buys into 10 breaks in a row with us they will receive a free team in the next break after their 10th and a bonus jersey or auto or rookie card from their favourite team. The free team will be determined by the HatTrick PLINKO board.

Plinko.png

HatTrick PLINKO:
This bonus game is like PLINKO from the Price is Right but modified for our box break bonuses. At the bottom there are 30 slots with team logos, these team logos will be randomly inserted before every break. At the top there are 30 starting points numbered 1-30, we will roll our 30 sided die to determine where to drop the “puck”. Whichever slot on the bottom the puck lands in will determine the winner of the associated bonus prize or bonus spot.

BONUS Spot on HatTrick PLINKO Board – There are two slots, one on the furthest right and one on the furthest left that are Bonus slots. If the puck lands in one of these bonus slots the Legend Bonus will be activated, each slot is associated to a Jersey or Autograph card of a legend from the NHL’s past. Once activated the bonus card will be given away with another game on the PLINKO Board.

Left Side Legend Card: Billy Smith Decades 1980's Emblem Silver /3
SmithEmblem.jpg

Right Side Legend Card: 1951-52 Parkhurst George "Red" Sullivan
photo.JPG

The Plinko board will be sending these cards to someone.....We'll call it Bonus #10 for fun tonight!!!
NetPresence.jpg

Miller.jpg

SmithPellyVincour.jpg

Thornton (2).jpg
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby J Dubs » 2012-Aug-Mon-01-08

I love this!! Cant wait to see ur break!!! And to be in more!!

(Some of the best bonuses on the site) shh... lets keep this between you and I ;)
J Dubs
Rookie of 643

Postby vaughgeran » 2012-Aug-Mon-02-08

Great job guys. I was in Church yesterday (all day) so I wasnt' able to get in on the fun. But, i got to watch. GREAT FUN. Can't wait for the next one. Wonderful use of graphics too. Nice WOW factor.
vaughgeran

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2012-Aug-Mon-07-08

Our first break on 643boxbreaks.com was completed last night live on blogTV and recorded for those that couldn't make it and uploaded to our YouTube channel.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1c6Gr-wrWo

Thanks for making our first break as part of the 643 community so much fun, I hope you all had as much fun as we did!

Thanks,
P.J. and Zac (HatTrick)
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby J Dubs » 2012-Aug-Mon-11-08

Wow!! Way to start off with a BANG! :shock:
J Dubs
Rookie of 643

Next

Return to Hockey Box Breaks