The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Hey guys...

Give us a short intro about yourself and what brings you to 643!

Hey guys...

Postby matteo255 » 2012-May-Wed-02-05

Hey guys, my name is Matt. I haven't really collected in some time, trying to get back in it. In the Military, currently stationed in Fort Hood, TX. Originally from Michigan (Huge wings fan!!) Bought a box of 07-08 hot prospects earlier just for starters and pulled a "Hot Materials White Hot - Jarome Iginla" Patch Card #'d 3/10, so off to a pretty good start!! Also trying out my first box break, bought one of the "Buy it now" ones, excited to see how it goes.
matteo255

Re: Hey guys...

Postby tomschepker » 2012-May-Wed-02-05

Welcome Matt,

You've found the right place to pick the hobby back up.....and run into several other Wings fans as well. Feel free to ask if you have any questions, the community here is always eager to help wherever we can.
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

Postby Moguai » 2012-May-Wed-02-05

Welcome to 643. Hopefully you do good in the break. You might want to checkout some of the auction breaks as they give out various bonuses such as Free team, refunds, No hit bonuses and many other bonuses that each breaker has made up. Stop by our 643 BlogTv channel as many of our breakers do live breaks on there and many of us just hang out and talk sports (hockey mainly right now). We are like a family here so join in ;)

Please note that or BlogTv channel is PG as we do have kids that hang out there also. Just Make a account (free) to be able to chat (preferably close to your 643 name so we know who your are)

http://www.blogtv.com/people/643boxbreaks_com

Once again welcome to the 643 family
Moguai

Postby All4Kines » 2012-May-Wed-06-05

Matt,
Welcome, been "breaking" on 643 for about 2 months now, great bunch of guys and gals on here doing the breaks as well as buying into them as well! Gets very addictive especially the more good cards you are able to get! Enjoy!
Chuck
All4Kines
PAST 643 CHAMPION

Postby teeks643 » 2012-May-Wed-07-05

Welcome here Matt! You signed up just in time too as you were #30 of 30 to qualify for the "Next 30 Members to Sign Up" Free Box Break.

As others have said, you'll love it here. Good luck in your BIN break!!
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-May-Wed-10-05

Welcome to our community!
Some things of you should know:

We like to hang out on blog tv where we chat and break boxes live, here's the link:
http://www.blogtv.com/people/643boxbreaks_com

We have "Buy it now" or "BIN" style auctions ever night that will be posted in this thread:
http://www.643boxbreakers.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=426
You can subscribe to this topic at the bottom and it will email you when we post the new breaks.

And of course our auction site where you can buy into some of our breaks if you wish.
http://www.643boxbreaks.com/

Our site has paypal checkout and the same buyer protection that ebay employs, When you buy some auctions
simply wait for the invoice for all your teams to come through (usually with in 10 minutes)
and then click "User Panel"/"Pay for auctions you won" on the auction site to square up your purchases.

Please try to keep chat on our blog and forum at a PG level as we have children hanging around at times.

Every auction you win counts towards our TOP 25 rewards where we give a free break about once a month or sooner.
For more info check this page:
http://643boxbreaks.com/cgi-bin/auction ... _bid_board

-Mike
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Dougster » 2012-May-Wed-10-05

hi Matt, welcome to 643.

Currently looking for Teemu Selanne (Jets) and other Jets - Pavalec, Kane, Scheiffle, Ladd, and Burmistrov. If you have any, leave me a PM & tell me what you're looking for & I'll get back to you.
Dougster

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada (Home of the Winnipeg Jets)

Postby felixvictoria » 2012-May-Wed-04-05

:Dizzy :clap Welcome & get ready for some WINGS challenges.. :box :box :smack :smack a few buyers like the WINGS...and who wouldn't?? :nanner :nanner
felixvictoria

Return to Introduce yourself