The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Explain Your Name

Give us a short intro about yourself and what brings you to 643!

Re: Explain Your Name

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2012-May-Wed-05-05

vaughgeran wrote:Cool, Dougster. I had a few teachers that called me names too (can't repeat them here though.... ladies present, you know...)

Tony, I always feel that I am butchering your handle... Can you give me a pronounce please?
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Postby teeks643 » 2012-May-Wed-05-05

46-Blitz8 wrote:Tony, I always feel that I am butchering your handle... Can you give me a pronounce please?

I believe he's said it's "VON - JER - IN"
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby vaughgeran » 2012-May-Wed-06-05

46-Blitz8 wrote:
vaughgeran wrote:Cool, Dougster. I had a few teachers that called me names too (can't repeat them here though.... ladies present, you know...)

Tony, I always feel that I am butchering your handle... Can you give me a pronounce please?

The best way to explain it is to have you listen when TJ says my name. I have people in my family who butcher my name. TJ does it perfectly. (Think "Bergeron"... then substitute "Von" for "Ber".... you got it....) Accent on "Von".

I will answer to all pronunciations ...... if it's for a Box Break.

Tony
vaughgeran

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-May-Wed-10-05

yeah ive prolly said your name 12 different ways, im switchin to Tony!
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby tomschepker » 2012-May-Thu-01-05

lol, its somewhat flattering to know that for all the names I do butcher around here of hockey players with my dueling pacific northwest and midwestern accents that I atleast have something right.
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

Postby bluess » 2012-Jun-Sun-01-06

Well mine came from many years ago. After my military service I put on a different uniform and my name comes from the color of the uniform. I wear a blue uniform now so I named myself Bluess. Also to go with that name was the tragedy of 9/11. I lost many of my brother's and sisters both in the law enforcement side of things and the Fire Department side of things, so there are times that I'm singing the blues for those lost. Proud to wear the uniform I wear and love to be around people and friends. Just a little more about me.
bluess

Postby vaughgeran » 2012-Jun-Wed-08-06

WELCOME, Bluess. Glad to have you aboard.
vaughgeran

Postby J Dubs » 2012-Jun-Thu-11-06

DAAAAAANG NICE PICTURE!!!

EPIC CRASH!
J Dubs
Rookie of 643

Postby oceans7 » 2012-Jun-Thu-09-06

Hello everyone,

oceans7 came from a few things and when you put them all together it stuck and I liked it.

At the time I was doing physical/massage therapy, under the table, as part of extra income for me. The office I worked out of was right on the beach basically so my clients called me "oceans" and the number I wore throughout all of my high school and college sports career was the #7.

The name died out when I stopped doing therapy but when I went to work for my friend as a side job on "Oceans 11" he brought it back to life and since then it stuck. It is on my California license plates and every on-line shenanigan's (coining Brian 46-Blitz) I get into.

Pretty simple but cool nonetheless! lol

See ya at the break everyone...
oceans7

Postby tidwell34 » 2012-Jun-Tue-04-06

hey everyone

my isnt interesting really. my last name is tidwell and i am a HUGE Texas Rangers fan and my favorite player is Nolan Ryan who was number 34. plus 3 and 4 are my lucky numbers :)

i know i probably put yall to sleep :asleep
Looking for Penguins, Landeskog, and Couturier!![/size][/size]
Take a look at my photobucket!Everything on there is for trade!
tidwell34

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce yourself