The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Explain Your Name

Give us a short intro about yourself and what brings you to 643!

Re: Explain Your Name

Postby Gebernier » 2011-Dec-Fri-07-12

Yeah pretty cool nickname. Gerber could also use it hehe
Gebernier

Postby tvoth88 » 2012-Jan-Thu-11-01

Pretty simple, not exciting, lol. I have used this user name since day 1 of any email, or log in. Combing both parts of my names, and also adding my fav player Lindros to the mix. Has changed from tvoth, to tevo but always has the 88 for one of the most intimidating, talented players to wear a Flyers jersey.
tvoth88

Postby boomtickypop » 2012-Jan-Mon-03-01

Hey fellas I figured I would put my first post here considering I have some sort of a ridiculous name. It is a way for me to remember a great friend I had in the military. He coined this phrase and it always stuck with me.

Anytime i'm in a break feel free to just say Boom or BTP...it's all good with me!!
boomtickypop

Postby teeks643 » 2012-Jan-Mon-03-01

boomtickypop wrote:Hey fellas I figured I would put my first post here considering I have some sort of a ridiculous name. It is a way for me to remember a great friend I had in the military. He coined this phrase and it always stuck with me.

Anytime i'm in a break feel free to just say Boom or BTP...it's all good with me!!

Welcome here Boom! Yet another nickname that I am happy to know the meaning behind after seeing it floating around 643.

Now we have an STP and a BTP.
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby BRUIN4LIFE » 2012-Jan-Mon-03-01

Well, hello all. There are some pretty cool names here. I think that mine is self explanatory. I have been a Bruins fan since I was about 5 years old but I have been a HUGE fan since about 7 years old. I turned 50 a couple of years ago and got my first tattoo, you guessed it, Bruins logo..... :D
BRUIN4LIFE

Postby stackthepads40 » 2012-Jan-Mon-04-01

NICE. thats some dedication!

BTW welcome to the site! Lots of Bruins fans to talk with, bid against, etc! ;)
stackthepads40
Forum Admin

Postby Bruwins37 » 2012-Jan-Thu-10-01

As with BRUINS4LIFE my name comes from being a Bruins fan (since Bobby Orr) even though I grew up in Leaf household and now live in the birth place of Wayne Gretzky. I threw in the wins part because I use the name a lot in fantasy leagues. Obviously the 37 comes from my favourite player Patrice Bergeron. I've been collecting cards for a long time ( I turn 60 this year) but only recently started to buy into box breaks. This site certainly didn't help my addiction but I'm not complaining, although it is hard to get Boston with all the Bruins fans on the site, especially Shawn when he snipes me. lol
Bruwins37

Postby tomschepker » 2012-Jan-Thu-10-01

The first time I saw your name bruwins, I thought it was pretty clever.....sounds perfect for a fantasy league.
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

Postby teeks643 » 2012-Jan-Thu-11-01

Yes, there certainly is a large Bruins following on the site.

I also feel sorry for the Oilers collectors in the past 2 years. Although on the other side of the coin they have the most exciting rookies to collect...
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Shawn198977 » 2012-Jan-Thu-07-01

Bruwins37 wrote:As with BRUINS4LIFE my name comes from being a Bruins fan (since Bobby Orr) even though I grew up in Leaf household and now live in the birth place of Wayne Gretzky. I threw in the wins part because I use the name a lot in fantasy leagues. Obviously the 37 comes from my favourite player Patrice Bergeron. I've been collecting cards for a long time ( I turn 60 this year) but only recently started to buy into box breaks. This site certainly didn't help my addiction but I'm not complaining, although it is hard to get Boston with all the Bruins fans on the site, especially Shawn when he snipes me. lol

Yeah, I really hate to snipe but I've had it done so many times to me that it's unfortunately sometimes the only way to get my Bruins. But I've been sharing lately. LOL
Shawn198977

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce yourself