The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Explain Your Name

Give us a short intro about yourself and what brings you to 643!

Re: Explain Your Name

Postby r3play » 2014-Jan-Fri-09-01

Hi all im new to your group breaks been fun so far lots of nice people :nanner . The name r3play is from my old tagging days as a kid :lol: Its really just REPLAY i just switched the E with a 3 to be different. So you can call me replay :D
r3play

Postby Subterfuge » 2014-Jan-Sat-02-01

welcome aboard! that was classic new guy luck you had the other day, owned todds poker bonus, won a spot in the dominion 4 boxer, nicely done!
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby kepper » 2014-Jul-Sat-06-07

Mine is pretty Boring. Kepper is a Nickname derived from my last name. Also go by Kep and in my younger days, Kegger. :phi:
kepper

Postby Subterfuge » 2014-Jul-Sat-01-07

lol, i might have to call you kegger once in a while
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby kepper » 2014-Jul-Sun-07-07

Kegger is fine! A lot of people still call me that from my glory days! I wish i could re-live them!
kepper

Postby HockeyBreaksMe » 2014-Sep-Fri-08-09

Hi Guys HockeyBreaksMe here.
I found this site shortly after doing my first break. Mikes 5 boxes that he throws on ebay got me here and I'm having a lot of fun with it right now.

so my name...its a play on breaking hockey boxes and and them making me broke..if that wasn't obvious...

I've been a hockey fan since I was in seventh grade I got a blackhawks hat and so I decided to watch some hockey! haha I loved it and remember staying up really late watching the blackhawks in a really long overtime playoff game. But between the the 96 season and the 01 seasons I was a nut for the AVS. Born and raised in CO and they were so freakin good. The lockout sucked when hockey came back I couldnt get into it right away and it wasnt until a few years ago I started playing fantasy and got back into it again.

I just stumbled across breaks on ebay about a week ago and with my love for hockey and gambling..its a match made in heaven. Now this year can the star rookie please be on a different team?? I want to win some AVS breaks!!
HockeyBreaksMe

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2014-Sep-Fri-09-09

LOL HockeyBreaksMe, I know exactly what you are saying. Trust me. Sooooooooooooo broke from buying the AVS!
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby Subterfuge » 2014-Sep-Fri-11-09

welcome nick!
Subterfuge

Postby jordun » 2015-Feb-Tue-11-02

Foundunderarock = well it would have been jordun but some *butt* clown got on breakers and claimed it before me : (
jordun

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Feb-Thu-04-02

My name is Matthew and I live in Lennoxville. Hence lennoxmatt. I obviously have a serious lack of imagination.
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce yourself