The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Explain Your Name

Give us a short intro about yourself and what brings you to 643!

Re: Explain Your Name

Postby Lebo33 » 2013-Mar-Fri-03-03

Lebo33 is a reference to my community in the suburbs south of Pittsburgh named Mt.Lebanon, & the number I wore playing goal for our High School hockey team in aforementioned suburb.

Mt. Lebanon has produced many famous people including Olympic champ & professional wrestler Kurt Angle, loudmouth billionaire Mark Cuban, Ming-Na (Joy Luck Club, ER, Mulan), Joe Manganiello (werewolf on HBO's True Blood), Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch. Pittsburgh Penguins legend Mario Lemieux used to reside in Mt. Lebanon, where the Stanley Cup was submerged in his pool (1992) although he now resides in Sewickley, a similarly affluent community nearby. Josh Wilson, MLB shortstop is a Lebo grad, Frank Cappelli, (Nickelodeon) and Dave Filoni director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series), And the founder of Chicago-based Groupon, Andrew Mason, all grew up in Mt. Lebanon.

Pete
Lebo33

Postby J Dubs » 2013-Mar-Fri-01-03

:twitch
Maybe your next!
J Dubs
Rookie of 643

Postby dyana6969 » 2013-May-Tue-12-05

Well.. my name is pretty simple..

dyana - kinda like my name..

6969 - I play ALOT of poker.. suited 6 9 of spades is my favorite hand.. and it just so happens that suited 6 9 is the 69th top starting hand in poker.. so.. there ya go.. 6969 :shock: shocking i know lol
dyana6969

Postby aldredr87 » 2013-May-Fri-01-05

aldredr87-

aldred (lastname) r (Initial of first name Rueben) 87 (year of birth....yes im a youngin...)
aldredr87

Postby askpiper » 2013-May-Fri-02-05

aldredr87 wrote:aldredr87-
aldred (lastname) r (Initial of first name Rueben) 87 (year of birth....yes im a youngin...)

Hahaha, very original. Don't feel too alone in the youngin department, I too am a child of the mid 80's
askpiper
643 Box Breaker

Postby teeks643 » 2013-May-Fri-02-05

askpiper wrote:
aldredr87 wrote:aldredr87-

Hahaha, very original. Don't feel too alone in the youngin department, I too am a child of the mid 80's

Samers. teeks85
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2013-May-Fri-03-05

Holy crap I'm old, haha, and I'm not sure if I ever explained my name Bluenoze87, would be Bluenoze78 if I was to use my birth year.

Bluenoser is a name given to people from Nova Scotia and I'm from Nova Scotia, I changed the "s" to "z" to make it a little different and I'm not born in 87, I put 87 because Crosby is one of my favourite players as he is a Bluenoser himself and my high school hockey # was 87 (before Crosby probably had skates on). I was always #9 and I skipped Midget hockey to play high school hockey and was the youngest on the team so someone already had 9, I chose 87 because it was the 2 numbers below 9. I always joke that Sid saw me playing when he was a little kid at provincials in Cole Harbour and that's why he he chose #87, not because his birthday is 8/7/87, lol.
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Explain Your Name

Postby LindaScout » 2013-May-Sat-03-05

Feeling inspired to also reveal. I started using LindaScout on eBay when eBay began so just used it here. Linda is obvious but the Scout is the character from one of my all time favorite films "To Kill a Mockingbird." I ended up having to create a 2nd acct on the site as I had and still do have log in issues from my laptop versus my IPad and added an S on the end to LindaScout (prefer LindaScout).

I did play organized ice hockey and street hockey growing up in Massachusetts a long time ago and tried roller hockey when I was living in Southern Cal. Definitely not a youngin!

Does anyone remember the Mylec brand of street hockey gear endorsed by Phil Esposito? It was made in my hometown of Leominster and he used to visit a lot. I still have items he signed. Also Bobby Orr's brand Rally was also made in our town. The plastic stuff like pucks. We were known as the birth place of Johnny Appleseed and Plastic city!
LindaScout

Postby rj806 » 2013-Dec-Sat-12-12

Hi.New to group breaks, and looking forward to a fun new vice. lol... I was going to use the name my wife calls me, then I noticed profanity was not allowed, so I just used my initials and lucky number.
rj806

Postby teeks643 » 2013-Dec-Sat-12-12

Haha! Welcome here RJ.
teeks643
Website Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce yourself