The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Hello everyone :)

Give us a short intro about yourself and what brings you to 643!

Hello everyone :)

Postby slyner77 » 2016-Jun-Tue-06-06

Hey everybody, happy to join in the fun here! A little bit about myself I am a huge hockey fan and have been collecting cards off and on since the mid 90s. My PC consists of mainly Wild stuff more specifically Charlie Coyle! I am married and have 3 kids (luckily they are all hockey fans, wife included) Anyways just wanted to say a quick hello and hope to get to know everyone here :)
Minnesota Wild PC (2464)
Charlie Coyle PC 249/331 75.2% Including 1/1s 284/493 57.6%
slyner77

Re: Hello everyone :)

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Tue-07-06

welcome!
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby teeks643 » 2016-Jun-Tue-08-06

slyner77 wrote:Hey everybody, happy to join in the fun here! A little bit about myself I am a huge hockey fan and have been collecting cards off and on since the mid 90s. My PC consists of mainly Wild stuff more specifically Charlie Coyle! I am married and have 3 kids (luckily they are all hockey fans, wife included) Anyways just wanted to say a quick hello and hope to get to know everyone here :)

Welcome here, Slyner! Great to get to know you a bit in chat last night.

There is nothing better than a family that loves sports. Just recently my wife has become a huge Jays fan and watches every game with me. It's a dream come true!
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Eldonko » 2016-Jun-Tue-09-06

Welcome sly, you from the Minnesota area?
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby Mason2 » 2016-Jun-Wed-08-06

Welcome Sly, And yes a family that likes hockey is awesome.
Mason2

Postby slyner77 » 2016-Jun-Wed-06-06

I grew up in Moorhead MN and am now in North Dakota so I guess you could say i didn't go to far haha. That is awesome that your wife watches the games with you, my wife will watch some here and there on tv but loves going to the games live! Also thanks for the warm welcome!
Minnesota Wild PC (2464)
Charlie Coyle PC 249/331 75.2% Including 1/1s 284/493 57.6%
slyner77

Postby teeks643 » 2016-Jun-Wed-08-06

slyner77 wrote:I grew up in Moorhead MN and am now in North Dakota so I guess you could say i didn't go to far haha. That is awesome that your wife watches the games with you, my wife will watch some here and there on tv but loves going to the games live! Also thanks for the warm welcome!

Haha, ya... it was a gradual progression for me. Stefanie always enjoyed going to baseball games live, but when we were first married I watched all 162 Jays games each season. I think she appreciated when I cut back once our first son was born, and so in the following years she grew more and more fond of ball. Then I think last year the playoffs just completely hooked her. This season she will insist that I don't start watching the game on PVR until she's ready. It's great!
teeks643
Website Admin

Return to Introduce yourself