The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Hello from Latvia!

Give us a short intro about yourself and what brings you to 643!

Hello from Latvia!

Postby Oscars-Cards » 2016-Jan-Mon-11-01

Hello fellow breakers, fans and members. My name is Oskars and I'm from Latvia.
I can't remember how I found in the internet, but I do know that I have choose the best boxbreakers available in the internet.
Well, previously I was know as catcorpse and I participated in few boxbreaks some year and a half back but I left it, because I was buying and collecting cards and I didn't have spare hard earned dollars to participate.
Well, while I was away I have created a homepage and collected a great collection of Latvian NHL player cards.

By the way, from the third boxbreak this year i got a - 2015-16 ITG Stickwork Lumbergraphs #LGGA Gene Achtynichuk /1. Well, a noname player, but still pretty cool huh?

Re: Hello from Latvia!

Postby Eldonko » 2016-Jan-Mon-02-01

Hey there, welcome!!
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> ... rique%20PC

Re: Hello from Latvia!

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jan-Mon-05-01

welcome! and yeah we were discussing that card for a while when it was pulled on the channel, very cool!
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on My Newest Project Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.

Return to Introduce yourself