The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Hello from Texas

Give us a short intro about yourself and what brings you to 643!

Hello from Texas

Postby anb0052 » 2015-Dec-Thu-10-12

Hello, my username is anb0052 (was branning) after signing up a second time and actually reading the form. I am from Texas and have been looking for some good hockey breaks, everybody seems to do football. 2012-13 Panini Limited is what got me hooked and was the 1st set I tried to make until I realized how many inserts and the fact that it only came 7 cards to a box, that it would take forever to complete. So I decided to do 2013-14 Select, which is what Subterfuge was breaking when I stumbled upon the 643 channel. I got into my first 2 breaks and look forward to many more!! My favorite team is the Dallas Stars and players would be (past) Sergei Zubov, (current) Tyler Seguin, and (future) John Klingberg who I look forward to watching ...reminds me of Zubov while bringing the puck up ice.
anb0052

Re: Hello from Texas

Postby teeks643 » 2015-Dec-Thu-01-12

Welcome here, anb! All the best collecting the set!

My son and I started 13/14 Crown Royale, and have had a lot of fun doing it.
teeks643
Website Admin

Re: Hello from Texas

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Dec-Thu-01-12

i liked zubov, very gritty and offensive d man and he always seemed to have the same amount of stubble on his face for some reason. welcome aboard, its funny how i was doin select at the right time hehe. we do bust a lot of retro fun stuff still and we are geared toward a more family style break site, just regular dudes tryin to make it fun. if you get confused at all our bonus stuff dont hesitate to ask questions, its quite normal to be confused at first.

Mike
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Return to Introduce yourself