The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

I'm New, so Hello

Give us a short intro about yourself and what brings you to 643!

I'm New, so Hello

Postby lennoxmatt » 2015-Dec-Tue-11-12

Was watching Box Breaks on eBay and saw the BIN for one of these breaks so jumped in. New to box breaks and have just recently revived my collection (Tim Horton's got me hooked again), mostly using listia to bid on cards and buying Dollarama packs. This is first time with the 643 breakers, but seems like a good system, hopefully I'll get some good hits. Diehard Habs fan, but will consider most teams when breaking (mostly cause Habs breaks be crazy expensive, although not as bad as the McDavid hunters spending $200+ on Oilers breaks).
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Re: I'm New, so Hello

Postby lennoxmatt » 2015-Dec-Tue-11-12

Also since my tablet can't use Flash player I can't watch the live breaks, but will make sure to catch them on YouTube
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Dec-Wed-01-12

Welcome Matt! hope to see you live in chat some time. i have opera browser for my tablet and it shows the video ok, might want to try that
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Eldonko » 2015-Dec-Wed-09-12

Welcome Matt!
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Return to Introduce yourself