The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Hello from Calgary!

Give us a short intro about yourself and what brings you to 643!

Hello from Calgary!

Postby Axemuncher » 2014-Mar-Sat-01-03

Hey there everyone, as you can tell I'm new here. I am a huge hockey fan and I am getting back into the hobby of cards!

Favorite team since childhood - Avalanche. I have a soft spot for Sean Monahan and a few other players... I am a huge fan of 13/14 Artifacts and Select
I collect Duchene and Pickard (Calvin), but absolutely love any Avs players.

I hope to participate in some upcoming breaks, sucks to see Panini go this upcoming June, but hopefully UD continues a tradition.

Cheers!
-Axemuncher
Axemuncher

Re: Hello from Calgary!

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2014-Mar-Sat-01-03

Oh my, another Calgarian that loves the Avs and collects Duchene?!?! What is this world coming to? Lol, welcome aboard, you've found a great community with loads of great people and box breaks like you won't see anywhere else! Golfnut7777 must be your long lost brother. Golfnut77777, myself and Eldonko are all breakers on the site that live in Calgary! Hope to see you around!
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2014-Mar-Sat-09-03

Hello Axemuncher. Nice to see another Avalanche fan on the site. I hope you have fun and enjoy our breaks here. As Bluenoze said, him, Eldonko (Hattrick) and I are all from Calgary. Hope to see you in some breaks.
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby teeks643 » 2014-Mar-Sat-10-03

Welcome here Axe!

Please let us know if you have any questions at all.

Ty
teeks643
Website Admin

Return to Introduce yourself