Week 1 is here!
My rankings aren't in orderDraftkingsQB
1. Dak Prescott - To play or not? My mind says yes but my gut says no. At his price, you could make a good lineup but with high ownership I'll fade for 2 reasons. He's a 4th round rookie who had preseason success against back ups. Granted he has a great offensive line, Elliot, Dez Bryant, and Witten. 2. There's value elsewhere where people will be paying up.
2. Brock Osweiler - One of 4 Quarterbacks I will be having on draftkings big time. At 6200 he is priced good. This Bears defense was horrible and isn't going to be much better this year.
3. Matt Stafford and Jameis Winston
Why bold? Well WInston is my 2nd highest projected QB in a game I predict he'll be playing behind in but should be closer than people think. Matt STafford and the Lions have looked bad this preseason but against a Colts defense without Vontae Davis I predict he'll put up good numbers.
4. Aaron Rodgers - I hate paying up for QB but Rodgers is fully capable of a 300 yard game and 3 TDs. Let's face it, if you can get Rodgers maybe 5-10% owned in the millionaire maker and he does that and Dak fails badly you'll gain a huge edge
5. Derek Carr, Tyrod Taylor, Matt Ryan are all options
5B - If you want to pivot off of Dak Prescott, Robert Griffin 3 is 600 more and will be way low ownedRunning Back
1. Spencer Ware - With Charles possibly being out or very very limited if he plays I love Spencer Ware as a value play. Yes he'll be highly owned but at a price of 4400 you plug him in.
2. Freeman / McCoy - How are these 2 priced at 6900 and 6400? Last year against Tampa, Freeman had 39.40 points and with a lot of people on Julio Jones I think he'll be a good pivot. McCoy is going to get his touches
3. Adrian Vikings Offense Peterson - No Bridgewater + Shaun Hill + Sam Bradford injury on the first play he's in = AP getting carry after carry after carry.
4. Mark Ingram = PPR Running back in a high over under game with a lot of people on the wide outs.
5. Elliot is in play as well as Lamar MillerWide Receiver
Short and Simple Hopkins, Julio, Cooper, Marvin Jones, Evans are all in play
Kamar Aiken, Jordy Nelson, Brandon Marshall are others I like as well.TE
This is where it gets tough. I like Kelce and Walker
Witten would be my top guy when price is factored in but I also like Julius Thomas. I have Charles Clay too bu I'm not 100% confident in him but he could catch a TDDefense
4. Millionaire Maker only - Giants. If you think Dak Prescott will do horrible, Giants could be a sneaky pick. Not a strong recommendation but in a tournament of that many people, you need to be bold.
Note - 90% of my play will be on Fanduel and I am playing a lot week 1 so I have a lot more focus on there but plays are mostly the same