The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Bluenoze87 - NEW AUCTION BONUS STRUCTURE

Bluenoze87 - NEW AUCTION BONUS STRUCTURE

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2017-Jan-Tue-07-01

You spoke and I listened! So here is a look at my bonus system moving forward, should be lots of fun!!!

BONUSES:

1 - Spell and Win - Throughout the course of my breaks buyers can accumulate letters, these letters can then be assigned/cashed in to spell players names. You must spell the entire name in order to receive the card that is associated. Each player name is associated to a card in the list. You can accumulate letters in the following manner:
-Buy 5+ teams in an auction = 3 letter pulls
-Hit a card that shows a captain "C" or "A" on the players jersey - Mem and Auto cards only = 1 letter pull
-Purchase one of the 3 guaranteed letter pull spots = 3 letter pulls
alphabettiles.jpg
alphabettiles.jpg (28.9 KiB) Viewed 248 times

2 - First to 5 - The first person to buy 5 teams in an auction will get a spot in a Bluenoze87 Hit Draft. These cards will be pre-determined (not opened from boxes) so you will know exactly what is in it and allow me to make sure it's all good cards. So the way the "first to 5" will work is the auctions end in alphabetical order, therefor if you buy Anaheim, Arizona, Boston, Buffalo and Calgary you automatically win the spot otherwise I'll go through the list and whoever reaches 5 teams purchased first will get a spot in the Hit Draft. So if Person A has Anaheim, Boston, Chicago and Columbus and Person B has Arizona, Buffalo, Calgary and Colorado, whoever buys the next team (Person A or B) after Columbus would get the spot. Only 1 spot per break.
1-2-3-4-5-rolandinsh-pasnodarbinatais.jpg
1-2-3-4-5-rolandinsh-pasnodarbinatais.jpg (6.92 KiB) Viewed 248 times

3 - Rookie Double Up Bonus – If an autographed or mem RC is pulled then I will randomly select an additional RC from the box of RC’s and the person owning the team of the autographed RC will get both cards. There are some hidden gems in the RC box!
RookieDoubleUp.png

BACK 4 - Top 5 Refund - After all auctions have ended I will take the top 5 teams that were purchased for the highest price and award one of them a refund for their team. Using the 30 sided die I will assign Team 1 to 1-6 on the die, Team 2 to 7-12 on the die and Team 3 to 13-18 on the die, Team 4 to 19-24 on the die, Team 5 to 25-30 on the die. Whoever the die decides will get a full refund for their team.
topfive.jpg

NEW 5 - Bounty Hunter Team - At the beginning of every break we will determine a bounty team. If during the break we hit a mem or auto from that bounty team it will trigger the bounty team pack. These packs are a collection of cards from that team which will go to the owner of the bounty team. More cards from your favourite teams!
SightsSM.jpg

6 - Kick in the Pants Bonus – It’s like a kick in the pants when you get shutout so I want to ease some of the pain. Whoever spends the most money in a break and doesn’t get a hit will receive a free spot in a free box break. When all spots are full I will random all the spot owners and teams and line them up to determine the team owners. 3 spins on Random.org for the Owners, 3 spins on Random.org for the Teams and then match them up from top (1) to bottom (30).
KickInSackSM.jpg
KickInSackSM.jpg (41.81 KiB) Viewed 248 times

NEW 7 - Spacer Bonus - After all is said and done we'll use the Spacer Bonus to give away extra prizes. Depending on how high the bids go will determine how many prizes we reveal. Minimum will be 1 prize per auction break. Just like my SPACE FACE bonus but digitized and sorry no smiley face, lol. Prizes will include but are not limited to the following:
-Bonus cards
-Spots in breaks
-RC pulls
-Mystery Packs
-Letter pulls
-etc.
SpacerBonus.jpg
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Return to Bonus Trackers