The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Teeks 5+ Bonus Box Team Assignment

Re: Teeks 5+ Bonus Box Team Assignment

Postby All4Kines » 2018-Sep-Mon-03-09

Bummerboy wrote:Thanks Chuck! And also our 6 team trade? You're quite a guy!


Na, well maybe but, just trying to get you your Oilers!
User avatar
All4Kines
PAST 643 CHAMPION
 
Posts: 884
Joined: 2012-Mar-Mon-08-03
Location: 29 Palms, California

Re: Teeks 5+ Bonus Box Team Assignment

Postby Bummerboy » 2018-Sep-Mon-04-09

Chuck, if you get the Oilers, then take the 6 teams I offered for your 1 team for the Oilers instead. Thanks!
Bummerboy
 
Posts: 744
Joined: 2012-May-Tue-07-05

Re: Teeks 5+ Bonus Box Team Assignment

Postby All4Kines » 2018-Sep-Mon-04-09

Bummerboy wrote:Chuck, if you get the Oilers, then take the 6 teams I offered for your 1 team for the Oilers instead. Thanks!


Nope, can't undo it...Lol...a trade is a trade, and a gift is a gift my friend!
User avatar
All4Kines
PAST 643 CHAMPION
 
Posts: 884
Joined: 2012-Mar-Mon-08-03
Location: 29 Palms, California

Re: Teeks 5+ Bonus Box Team Assignment

Postby Shawn198977 » 2018-Sep-Mon-06-09

All4Kines wrote:
Shawn198977 wrote:Wow! I'll trade Isles if you want them for Bruins, Chuck. But that's up to you.


Sure...Isles for the Bruins..free box might as well try to let everyone get their teams...unless you want to part with that Simmer puck auto for the Bruins (worth the gamble?)

Chuck


How about this? If I get a decent hit with Bruins and you don't with the Isles, the Simmer puck is yours?
User avatar
Shawn198977
 
Posts: 538
Joined: 2011-Nov-Sat-06-11
Location: Lewiston, Maine

Re: Teeks 5+ Bonus Box Team Assignment

Postby Bummerboy » 2018-Sep-Mon-06-09

Things have a way of coming back!!! Thanks!
Bummerboy
 
Posts: 744
Joined: 2012-May-Tue-07-05

Re: Teeks 5+ Bonus Box Team Assignment

Postby All4Kines » 2018-Sep-Mon-07-09

Shawn198977 wrote:
All4Kines wrote:
Shawn198977 wrote:Wow! I'll trade Isles if you want them for Bruins, Chuck. But that's up to you.


Sure...Isles for the Bruins..free box might as well try to let everyone get their teams...unless you want to part with that Simmer puck auto for the Bruins (worth the gamble?)

Chuck


How about this? If I get a decent hit with Bruins and you don't with the Isles, the Simmer puck is yours?


HaHa..Sure thing!
User avatar
All4Kines
PAST 643 CHAMPION
 
Posts: 884
Joined: 2012-Mar-Mon-08-03
Location: 29 Palms, California

Re: Teeks 5+ Bonus Box Team Assignment

Postby All4Kines » 2018-Sep-Mon-07-09

Bummerboy wrote:Things have a way of coming back!!! Thanks!


I'm sure they will Jack, lol...that is why we keep doing this back and forth thing we got going on!
User avatar
All4Kines
PAST 643 CHAMPION
 
Posts: 884
Joined: 2012-Mar-Mon-08-03
Location: 29 Palms, California

Re: Teeks 5+ Bonus Box Team Assignment

Postby teeks643 » 2018-Sep-Mon-08-09

I think I have tracked all of the trades, does this look right?

ultimate bonus box.png
User avatar
teeks643
Website Admin
 
Posts: 8828
Joined: 2011-Nov-Tue-11-11
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Re: Teeks 5+ Bonus Box Team Assignment

Postby All4Kines » 2018-Sep-Mon-08-09

teeks643 wrote:I think I have tracked all of the trades, does this look right?

ultimate bonus box.png


So far so good...Dwayne is interested in trading me my Kings but working out the details...
User avatar
All4Kines
PAST 643 CHAMPION
 
Posts: 884
Joined: 2012-Mar-Mon-08-03
Location: 29 Palms, California

Re: Teeks 5+ Bonus Box Team Assignment

Postby All4Kines » 2018-Sep-Mon-08-09

Ty,
Dwayne and I are trading the following...
Dwayne (NJDEVILSMAN) gives Chuck his Kings...
Chuck gives Dwayne the St. Louis Blues and the Calgary Flames.

Thanks,
Chuck
User avatar
All4Kines
PAST 643 CHAMPION
 
Posts: 884
Joined: 2012-Mar-Mon-08-03
Location: 29 Palms, California

PreviousNext

Return to Bonus Trackers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests