The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Subterfuge Mega Cricket and Cash Darts Thread

Subterfuge Mega Cricket and Cash Darts Thread

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Jun-Mon-01-06

cricket.jpg

Website updated to include up to break #316 from last night. cant wait till tuesday!
http://643boxbreak.com/cricket.html

made some rule changes regarding maximum clears and active columns, at first i had wanted to make 1 full clear the maximum for any prize but now i think i plan on adding some really high end stuff for 2 or 3 full clears for those who wish to slowly grind their way to an even more epic prize.

You may only have 3 columns of darts active, after 3 columns any new darts for a number with 3 already closed will not count, no prize will cost more than 3 full clears. Your Darts expire if you are inactive for 6 months. Darts cannot be traded or sold to others.

and remember,

Want a card I own? Check my card list at viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2284 and perhaps I can add a custom prize that only you can win? I will also listen to suggestions for new prizes.
Last edited by Subterfuge on 2013-Jun-Wed-12-06, edited 1 time in total.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: Subterfuge Mega Cricket and Cash Darts Thread

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Jun-Wed-12-06

cashdarts.jpg

Wow! i knew Cash darts was going to be fun, but I really didnt think it was going to be $126.00 on the first night, congratz to the winner!

For after next weeks i am going to add a rule: If the prize goes over $75 it will be split between the top 3 scores. with top score getting 70% second getting 20% and third getting 10%.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Jun-Wed-10-06

Cricket page updated

Now easier to read and i also added a cash darts leaderboard, enjoy.

remember if you want to cash out a prize just shoot me an email or private message here.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Jun-Fri-11-06

Cricket page updated if you wanna check your latest. I plan on adding prizes this weekend so stay tuned.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Jun-Sun-01-06

Cricket page updated to include last nights shenanigans, thanks everyone!

Subterfuge

Postby Bummerboy » 2013-Jun-Sun-02-06

looks like 2 men and Phyllis rules the crikets. like jim's letters auctions, two men and a woman. deja-vu. keep going Phyllis, good luck
Bummerboy

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Jun-Sun-06-06

maybe so, but theres 8 or 9 people who could cash out prizes right now if they wanted to, which is how i wanted it
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Jun-Sun-10-06

gave away a pile of darts tonight, heres the updated page!

Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Jun-Tue-12-06

Subterfuge

Postby Bummerboy » 2013-Jun-Tue-02-06

I have to ask, what did the winner do to win $126?
Bummerboy

Next

Return to Bonus Trackers