The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Upper Deck - multi-year exclusive trading card licenses

Post the cards you need to finish your sets, as well as extras to help others finish their own.

Re: Upper Deck - multi-year exclusive trading card licenses

Postby felixvictoria » 2014-Mar-Sun-03-03

:smack Probably bottom line is Money Talks...hope there is a Facebook page or something we can all protest on...with social media this could possibly make a change. or at least let NHL and UD know what we all think. This is devastating....Panini is so superior.
felixvictoria

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2014-Mar-Sun-05-03

felixvictoria wrote::smack Probably bottom line is Money Talks...hope there is a Facebook page or something we can all protest on...with social media this could possibly make a change. or at least let NHL and UD know what we all think. This is devastating....Panini is so superior.

If you go to any of the UD or NHL or even Panini websites where they have all made the announcements, there is a section at the end to leave comments. So far I haven't seen a single person post a comment saying this is a good thing. The ONLY person that I have heard say this is a good thing is the guy who originally told me about at the LCS. He also thinks that Panini's products are going to bomb because of this announcement. I even saw that Matt (Aronowm2) left a comment on one of the sites.
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby teeks643 » 2014-Mar-Sun-07-03

If anything Panini's remaining products are going to be very successful because of this. Not sure how anyone could reason otherwise.
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby peanut » 2014-Mar-Mon-02-03

felixvictoria wrote::smack Probably bottom line is Money Talks...hope there is a Facebook page or something we can all protest on...with social media this could possibly make a change. or at least let NHL and UD know what we all think. This is devastating....Panini is so superior.

You could start with the three contacts listed at the bottom of this.

http://upperdeck.com/Corporate/News-And ... 02-27.aspx

Personally I think we should all help Upper Deck's 25.th Anniversary be there most unsuccessful year ever. Speak louder with your money and your wallets and buy out your local card shops stock of Panini and make a point of telling them why you are choosing it instead of the new Upper Deck product on the shelf. Imagine if all the box break sites and breakers boycotted Upper Deck or if spots went unsold? When buying from ebay go for the Panini or ITG card of that player instead. The dealers and breakers will write and their voices coupled with ours will be hard to ignore.
peanut

Postby Eldonko » 2014-Aug-Wed-02-08

For those that havent seen this here is a post from Dr. Price's blog on the ITG-Leaf merger and their take on the UD exclusive rights saga. Well worth a read.

http://prezsez.wordpress.com/2014/05/07 ... -new-leaf/
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby teeks643 » 2014-Aug-Wed-06-08

Excellent read, Zac. I definitely have a much better appreciation for ITG after reading it. I agree with what he says about redemptions & non-game used jerseys. Impressive that ITG has neither.
teeks643
Website Admin

Previous

Return to Collector's Corner