The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

New Website Info

New Website Info

Postby teeks643 » 2015-Jun-Fri-03-06

Hey guys,

As most of you already know, we are launching a new website this weekend!

If the server has already fully propagated for you and you are able to access the new website, great!

If you are still seeing the old version of the website or if you are getting an error message, please clear the cache of your browser. If you are not sure how to do that, click here for instructions.

If you had an account on the old 643 Website, you will need to sign-up for a new account on the new site before bidding or purchasing any BIN teams.

If you ever have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to email me at 643BoxBreaks@gmail.com

Enjoy!
teeks643
Website Admin

Re: New Website Info

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Aug-Wed-10-08

Back in Business!

New host looks nice and fast so far. Please allow up to 24 hour for your ISP to propagate the new changes. Some spots are moving already so looks like im not the only one seeing it.

to speed up the process you can type this in your windows start button search area

ipconfig /flushdns
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Return to NASCAR Box Breaks