The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Welcome to Bluess

Welcome to Bluess

Postby teeks643 » 2012-Jun-Tue-07-06

I'd like to welcome Bluess to the Box Breaking team at 643!

Dave will be venturing into uncharted territory and providing NASCAR Box Breaks. I'm sure there are a few closet racing fans on 643 already, but Bluess is also hoping to attract NASCAR enthusiasts over to the site via eBay/643 dual breaks.

I don't have a lot of experience with racing products but I've heard rumblings of all kinds of neat memorabilia cards like fire suits, tires and even pieces of the cars themselves. Pretty neat stuff.

Welcome Aboard Bluess!
teeks643
Website Admin

Re: Welcome to Bluess

Postby tomschepker » 2012-Jun-Tue-07-06

Woohoo! Welcome Bluess, can't wait to see some NASCAR breaks!
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

Postby bluess » 2012-Jun-Tue-08-06

Lets get ready to

CRANK IT UP

for some great NASCAR breaks

BLUESS is here joining such a wonderful community to bring in the excitement of gasoline, fumes, burning rubber, loud exhaust and some great box breaking

I want to thank Ty and Jerry along with all the box breakers here on 643 for fueling up and hitting the pedal to go racing. I'm excited and hope to bring some great products that are different and unique to the site. I'm looking forward to having some fun and breaking some great boxes. So lets get the adrenaline pumping and tighten up our belts to go racing!!!
bluess

Postby tidwell34 » 2012-Jun-Tue-08-06

Looks like I'm going I start collecting NASCAR now!! Love doing new things! Can't wait to see what kind of interesting products you have to offer!!

Noah
Looking for Penguins, Landeskog, and Couturier!![/size][/size]
Take a look at my photobucket!Everything on there is for trade!
tidwell34

Postby Eldonko » 2012-Jun-Wed-02-06

Welcome Bluess :)
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby Dougster » 2012-Jun-Wed-06-06

Welcome.

Currently looking for Teemu Selanne (Jets) and other Jets - Pavalec, Kane, Scheiffle, Ladd, and Burmistrov. If you have any, leave me a PM & tell me what you're looking for & I'll get back to you.
Dougster

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada (Home of the Winnipeg Jets)

Postby vaughgeran » 2012-Jun-Wed-08-06

Not very big on NASCAR, but I am still very curious. Thanks for introducing us to what may become our newest obsession (our collective spouses are cursing you...LOL).
vaughgeran

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2012-Jun-Wed-09-06

I'll watch a few races. Not a huge Nascar fan but they do have some nice looking cards so this should be interesting. My next question Who's doing golf? haha :)
flyerstakedown716

Postby bluess » 2012-Jun-Wed-10-06

flyerstakedown716 wrote:I'll watch a few races. Not a huge Nascar fan but they do have some nice looking cards so this should be interesting. My next question Who's doing golf? haha :)

lol I have two boxes of I think 2001 Tiger's Rookie year. Maybe we can do like a yellow caution flag or watching paint dry bonus lol.
bluess

Return to NASCAR Box Breaks