The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Shanedawg2k12's Mail Day Thread

Post your Mail day Videos or Pictures in this Thread.

Re: Shanedawg2k12's Mail Day Thread

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Oct-Wed-12-10

ill hold on to it and maybe u can find a nice reimer i need or cool leaf card sometime, ive had it forever and have no plans to sell so i rather wait and see it go to a good home
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby shanedawg2k12 » 2012-Oct-Wed-11-10

Thank you, good sir! I'll be updating my Photobucket with some other Leafs cards this weekend, so there may be something of interest for you there. :)
shanedawg2k12

Postby shanedawg2k12 » 2012-Oct-Mon-06-10

Another huge mail day today, but I won't put pics up for everything (40+ cards, no base!)

2 highlights and a show-off:
Got my Nuge! :) *So happy*

Zach Kassian Rookie Treasures #470/499. Here's hoping his early AHL play can make it back to the big show sometime when the season starts!

Was sending off some mail today and bought a pack of 06-07 Upper Deck Series I at the nearby dollar store. This was in the pack:
#3/10! :)
shanedawg2k12

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Oct-Mon-06-10

nice old school high gloss, havent seen one of those for a while (i know several peeps interested in that card)

and yay, we are both members of the own a nuge die cut club now! sweet hit, mines the blue swatch as well
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby shanedawg2k12 » 2012-Oct-Mon-06-10

Subterfuge wrote:(i know several peeps interested in that card)

Glad to be in an exclusive club with the Nuge. The Thornton is definitely available if someone is interested in it! :)
shanedawg2k12

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Oct-Mon-06-10

off the top of my head

shawn198977 (who is MIA right now)
bruins13
and possibly lindascouts might want that jumbo joe
Subterfuge

Postby shanedawg2k12 » 2012-Oct-Tue-10-10

Another day, another fantastic card!!

Thanks to SirSniperJim for the Artifacts case break!! Money well spent! :nod:
shanedawg2k12

Postby shanedawg2k12 » 2013-Feb-Sat-08-02

Finally got some scanning done today. I got 2 redemption cards in the mail this week. Both are from 643 box breaks!! :) Also included is a sweet Brenden Morrow card I picked up at a recent card show. I don't think Ty will ever let me go to a show without him again after this! ;)

All are available for trade!

(apologies for grainy scans)
Brenden Morrow 3-colour patch, numbered 10/50 (that's an eBay 1/1!):
Tomas Vincour Rookie Anthology Rookie Treasures redemption:
2011-12 Dominion Yann Sauve autographed Rookie Patch #28/199. As far as I can tell, the 3-colour patch (little smidgen of silver there) is of the fin of the Orca. Love the hard-signed cards!
shanedawg2k12

Postby shanedawg2k12 » 2015-Apr-Tue-12-04

2+ years since I've had a good mail day? Not true, but today was fairly epic. A nearby neighbourhood mailbox was broken into the middle of last week and I guess they decided not to deliver mail to anyone else's postal boxes (no more door-to-door) in the area. Well, today was fairly epic!

Apologies for the big ol' scans!
OK, not all of these PC cards arrived this week, but I got a smokin' deal on a Parkie back Robinson as well as the signature mini! To complete the set, I need a red ink signature and a printing plate. One plate is enough, I think!!

With the exception of the Gartner jersey card, the rest are trade bait if anyone is interested. Love the Coffey 3-colour swatch!

The Subban is a Ruby Retro Rainbow and the Hall is "just" a Retro Rainbow. The Kopitar is a "white ice" version. They look much better in person!!

The Jensen & Neely cards are both hard autos.

and finally...
The best players I've gotten in a Playbook.. booklet, although my other booklet is a 1/5 :) This one's still a beauty, though!
shanedawg2k12

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Apr-Wed-02-04

should have a good one this week too, with all those 1/1s and nice hits i just sent u bud!
Subterfuge

PreviousNext

Return to Mail Day Videos and Pictures