The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Re: Nightly Sports Trivia @ 643

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Sep-Fri-10-09

My nickname was Handy and then his first name...

Andy Bathgate - Handy Andy - Mason

Probably better known for his twitter account than his Playing

Paul Bissonnette - Biznasty - Lmatt

Someone who might be found behind a curtain pushing buttons and levers, or this players nickname.

Ray Whitney "the wizard" - Lmatt
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Sep-Sat-09-09

a Toy with a String was also this goalies nickname, need goalies name

Yo-Yo for Johan Hedberg - Mason

Cheater on the Kobayashi Maru and also this players nickname, need player name

Kirk Mclean "Captain Kirk" - Lmatt

A Cereal or the nickname of this heavy hitting D Man from my city. need the player name

Captain Crunch - Scott Stevens - Mason
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby teeks643 » 2016-Sep-Sun-09-09

This player took over captaincy of the Los Angeles Kings after Wayne Gretzky was traded to St. Louis.
- Rob Blake
Bullwinkle

This player was generously listed as 5’10” on the program, but that didn’t stop him from collecting 213 NHL Goals and 486 points for the Kings, Islanders, Leafs and Ducks.
- Jason Blake
Bullwinkle

This player won the 2004 Memorial Cup with his tournament host Kelowna Rockets. He was then drafted in 47th overall by the New York Islanders that same year.
- Blake Comeau
Bullwinkle
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby teeks643 » 2016-Sep-Mon-09-09

In 2007, this tough guy was voted the second most intimidating player in the NHL aside from Georges Laraque. Laraque went on the record to say that part of the reason he retired was to avoid the serious injury this player could inflict.
- Derek Boogaard
Bullwinkle

A friend to alliteration, and last in the NHL phone book, this player was the key piece headed from Pittsburgh to Hartford in the trade for Ron Francis.
- Zarley Zalapski
Bullwinkle

This stay-at-home NHL defensemen was drafted by the Oilers but later traded to the Rangers along with Mark Messier. He was paired on the top defensive unit with Brian Leetch, while also serving as alternate captain.
- Jeff Beukeboom
Mason
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Sep-Tue-10-09

Who made this famous quote: I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out.

Rodney Dangerfield - Wes

and who made this quote: All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity.

Gordie Howe - Wes

I have the most regular season goals by far, for players born in 1964

Brett Hull - Lmatt
Subterfuge

Postby Eldonko » 2016-Sep-Wed-09-09

1) Name the player nicknamed “The Roadrunner”
Yvan Cournoyer – Masoon2
2) Throughout his NHL career, Curtis Joseph has played for the St. Louis Blues, Edmonton Oilers, Toronto Maple Leafs, Detroit Red Wings, Phoenix Coyotes, and which other NHL team?
Calgary Flames - Todd
3) Name the active NHL head coach with the most career wins.
Joel Quenneville – Mason2

Sept 7
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Sep-Thu-09-09

Over 1000 Games played and never drafted, this left winger did time with NJ, Van, Dal, Phoenix, Florida and Team Canada

Greg Adams - Mason

Two leafs have the Honored number "4" one was Hap Day and the other is

Red Kelly - Mason

This long time ranger finished his last few years in toronto and boston.

Brian Leetch - Mason
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Sep-Fri-09-09

Among Active player i have the most regular season game winners by a mile

Jagr - Bryan

Among active players, and behind jagr, i am the american with the most games played

Matt Cullen - Wes

Among active Swedish Goalies, i have the second most regular season wins behind lundy.

Jonas Gustavson, the monster, surprising stat. - Mason
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Sep-Sat-09-09

I have the most all time regular season points among all players born in the month of december.

Ray Bourque - NeNick

I have the most career regular season point among all player born in montreal.

Mario Lemieux - Todd

I have the most NHL games played for players born in Alaska.

Scott Gomez - Bryan
Subterfuge

Postby teeks643 » 2016-Sep-Sun-10-09

This former tough guy is now the Senior Vice President of Hockey Operations for NHL's central office in Toronto. He formerly served as captain of the Winnipeg Jets.
- Kris King
Wes

The Hockey News deemed this player the NHLs toughest in the Lightweight division (199lb & Below). He is only 6’0” tall, but has went toe to toe with Cam Janssen, Zenon Konopka and Shawn Thornton.
- Brandon Prust
Bryan

This former NHL tough guy has a brother named Dash and children named Carlin, Avery, and Max.
- Tie Domi
Kevmac
teeks643
Website Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Contests and Promotions