The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Bonus Prize Period #17: FREE Triple Box Break! COMPLETE

Re: Bonus Prize Period #17: FREE Triple Box Break! NOW DRAFT

Postby teeks643 » 2014-Jun-Mon-02-06

Draft Complete!

top members.png

The Live Broadcast for this Break will take place tonight after my Auction/BIN Breaks. Apprx time: 10:00 PM Central or shortly thereafter!

See you there!
Ty
teeks643
Website Admin

Re: Bonus Prize Period #17: FREE Triple Box Break! COMPLETE

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2014-Jun-Wed-07-06

DOH!!!

I forgot about my shootout bonus for y'all!!!

We will take care of that after my BIN break at approx 8 pm CST.

3 $10 bidding credits are up for grabs! Here are the rules of the Shoot Out Game!

--->THE BLITZ SHOOTOUT CHALLENGE GAME PLAY RULES<---

THE SCENARIO:

I will select 3 shooters and 1 goalie randomly. There will be 3 "penalty shots" taken. If the shooter scores a goal, they win the prize!!. If the goalie makes the save the goalie wins the prize, with the possibility of winning ALL THREE prizes from the 3 shooting teams!!

THE PLAYERS:

There will be 4 random players drawn, 3 shooters and 1 goalie.

I will be using my 30 NHL TEAM DECK (PURPLE DECK). I will shuffle the 30 card deck, and cut as usual. I will then begin to draw cards off the top of the deck. The first 3 teams drawn will be the 3 SHOOTERS, and the 4th card drawn will be the GOALIE!

THE GAME:

We are going to shoot dice rather than pucks, playing a modified version of the ol' 3 dice game called CEE-LO. There are no set rules for this game so I made up my own! Here are the traditional rules http://yarddice.com/dice-games/cee-lo and you can see how I modified the rules more like poker to reduce the likelihood of a tie. Basically, whoever rolls the highest result wins the match!

DICE COMBINATIONS RANKED FROM BEST TO WORST FOR MY GAME.

6-4-3
The highest possible roll. If you roll 6-4-3, you automatically win.

"Trips"
Rolling three of the same number is known as rolling "trips". Higher trips beat lower trips, so 4-4-4 is better than 3-3-3.

"Pairs"
Rolling a pair, and another number. Pairs rank from 6-1 then falls to the single 6-1 if the pair ties. A higher pair beats a lower pair so 5-5-3 is better than 3-3-2. 6-6-5 beats a 6-6-1.

"Single"
Highest single unmatched die, 6-1

1-2-3
The lowest possible roll. If you roll 1-2-3, you automatically lose.

HOW WE PLAY: THE SHOOTER AND GOALIE USE THE SAME THREE DICE.

THE SHOOTER TAKES HIS PENALTY SHOT (3 DICE ARE THROWN)

The shooter MUST ROLL A PAIR OR BETTER to register a SHOT ON NET. If a SHOT is made, the goalie will roll to see if they make the save (see below).

If the shooter's result is a "single", NOT A PAIR, it will be called a DEEK/MOVE, and the shooter will roll again. The shooter is allowed 3 DEEKS, 3 chances to register a SHOT.

If the shooter fails to register a SHOT after 3 DEEKS, the shooter looses control of the puck and they muff the shot. The GOALIE wins the PRIZE without a roll, just like a real shootout.

IF THE SHOOTER MAKE A SHOT ON NET...

THE GOALIE THEN REACTS TO THE SHOT. 3 DICE ARE THROWN ONE TIME to see if the GOALIE MAKES THE SAVE, OR GIVES UP A GOAL!

HOW TO WIN IF THERE IS A SHOT ON NET

The results of the SHOT and the REACTION OF THE GOALIE will be compared. If the SHOOTER has the HIGEST ROLL (see DICE COMBINATION ranks above) , IT'S A GOAL and the Shooter wins the PRIZE! If the GOALIE has the HIGHEST ROLL, IT'S A SAVE, and the Goalie wins the PRIZE!

THE 6-4-3 AND THE 1-2-3 ROLL (AUTOMATIC WIN/LOSS)

SHOOTER

If a 6-4-3 is rolled its an automatic WIN! Shooter deeks the goalie out of their shorts and makes a highlight reel goal

If a 1-2-3 is rolled its an automatic LOSS! Shooter trips on the blueline, falls on their face and gets laughed off the ice!

GOALIE

If a 6-4-3 is rolled its an automatic WIN! Goalie stonewalls the shooter with a highlight reel save.

If a 1-2-3 is rolled its an automatic LOSS! GOALIE trips on their paddle , falls on their butt and gets laughed back to the crease!

ANY TIES WILL RESULT IN ANOTHER PENALTY SHOT TAKEN
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Re: Bonus Prize Period #17: FREE Triple Box Break! COMPLETE

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2014-Jun-Wed-08-06

And the shoot out is complete!! Here are the goods!

VIDEO LINK
http://youtu.be/kZP6_6vyIq0

Thanks as always for your continued support of 643boxbreaks.com! We couldnt do it without YOU, the good membership!
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Previous

Return to Contests and Promotions