The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Banned List

Anything regarding our Auction site or our forum goes in here.

Banned List

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Feb-Thu-04-02

Well we knew it would happen sooner or later, and because of one bad apple, WE WILL NO LONGER OPEN BOXES UNTIL ANY NEW BIDDERS HAVE PAID IN FULL.

BANNED LIST:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

austin jones
oakville,ontario

emails attempted.
austin.savoie@hotmail.com
Austin.jones@hotmail.ca
Austin.jonsey@hotmail.ca
Hockeycardsrock@hotmail.com

usernames: HOCKEYpacks, Pull87, Gopensgo, pensfan87

REASON FOR BAN: Purchasing teams and not paying, and then making multiple accounts to try again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ryan dreossi
oshawa,ontario

username: ryandreossi28

REASON FOR BAN: Purchasing team and not paying, no response to emails requesting explanation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Byron Garber

Florida

garberbyron@yahoo.com

username: collectingfool
blogtv username: allrandombreaks.scam (url changed slightly by me, i dont want to advertise for tools)
his lame website: allrandombreaks.scam (url changed slightly by me, i dont want to advertise for tools)

REASON FOR BAN: Non payment and or opening claims, after checking we found a past history of scams elsewhere.

------------------------------------------------------

Banned: bantamAAA17
Danny Mazerolle
Alberta

Reason: Won a team in an Auction Break, Did not pay.

"I cannot pay right away"
[When asked when he would be able to pay] "Did I win any cards in the break?" :smack
Then communication stopped after that point
Last edited by teeks643 on 2012-Aug-Sat-12-08, edited 5 times in total.
Subterfuge

Re: Banned List

Postby teeks643 » 2012-Feb-Thu-04-02

Ya I am sorry to say to our 274 awesome members that #275 is a dud and has ruined it for everyone.

Buddy racked up $60 on a Subterfuge Box Break, a few bucks in a Blitz break, and also won a few teams in Sebastian's Crown Royale that had to be resold.

Unfortunately this means that from now on Boxes will not be broken until any unfamiliar names on the list have paid in full. This also means that we will have to put a deadline for Live breaks that members need to be paid up by or their teams will be forfeited.

We have VERY much appreciated how amazing 99.6% of you 643 Members have been in the 6 months that the site has been up and running. It is really unfortunate that 0.4% of the population has to ruin it for everyone!
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Casualty466 » 2012-Feb-Sat-04-02

During Subs break I thought that guy seemed fishy, it seemed like he was winning every auction and I had never heard of him. I just assumed he was a new bidder who was eager to get involved with the breaks then I noticed him in Girards as well. I guess some people get a high off being an idiot
Check check out my melodies... I mean photobucket :)

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g191/Casualty466/
Casualty466

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Jul-Tue-03-07

Banned EverythingHockey93 for sending me case break spam via private message.
Last edited by teeks643 on 2012-Aug-Tue-08-08, edited 1 time in total.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Aug-Tue-06-08

banned collectingfool, another scammer.
Last edited by teeks643 on 2012-Aug-Tue-08-08, edited 1 time in total.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2012-Aug-Fri-01-08

suggest you decline any trades or sales with Jaysfan107, he has been banned from other boards for:

Reason for BAN: In short, an irritating, annoying, impatient child. Bumped threads over 2 months old, feedback misuse and abuse, useless posts and ramblings, incessant PM's to site admins and mods bordering on harassment. Questioned people on their transactions, and overall useless antics on the site. **UPDATE** - signed up again on the boards as Jaysfan07. BANNED means BANNED. If you deal with him and get scammed, we cannot help you. This is why this information is here.
Last edited by Subterfuge on 2012-Aug-Fri-01-08, edited 1 time in total.
Subterfuge

Postby fbennetthcsg » 2012-Aug-Fri-03-08

I agree this jaysfan seems weird, looks just like he joined the board yesterday sending me 2 messages of what cards i have to trade and looks like he has posted on every topic
-Frank (fbennetthcsg)
fbennetthcsg

Postby sabres shawn » 2012-Aug-Fri-03-08

sent me 20 messages in 24hrs. thought it was just me, but good work!!
sabres shawn

Postby vaughgeran » 2012-Aug-Fri-04-08

Thanks for the heads-up guys. I had been contacted also.
vaughgeran

Postby Shawn198977 » 2012-Aug-Fri-04-08

He contacted me twice. Seemed fishy to me.
Shawn198977

Next

Return to 643boxbreaks.com