The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

website down

Anything regarding our Auction site or our forum goes in here.

website down

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Nov-Tue-01-11

some big failure in montreal, looks like a fiber pipe broke somewhere, we are hoping it comes up soon but its beyond our control, will have to cancel my auction for tonight soon be cause its not listed yet and i can only list 6 hours before
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: website down

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Nov-Tue-05-11

wow ebay wont even let me end my auction teams early, so 5 teams will sell today and have to wait for next week to break, so rediculous
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: website down

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Nov-Tue-05-11

nevermind, thankfully erin had all the bids and she helped me out as i just marked them paid and shipped (and ate the fees, thanks ebay!)
Subterfuge

Return to 643boxbreaks.com