The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Subterfuge Yahoo Head to Head Hockey Pool - $10 entry

Anything regarding our Auction site or our forum goes in here.

Re: Subterfuge Yahoo Head to Head Hockey Pool - $10 entry

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Sep-Sun-12-09

Deadline for payments is today guys (Live draft is 9pm eastern tonight )

Paid 19 of 20
--------------------
Me
Todd
Chuck
FDThorsby
Dwayne
Cole
Chappy
Graham (local)
Brian
Jim
Dan
Tevo
Dano (local)
Shane (local)
FTD716
Taz
PJ
gollum
420Mike

Unpaid
------------------------
Hammond
Last edited by Subterfuge on 2013-Oct-Thu-05-10, edited 4 times in total.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Oct-Tue-03-10

still waiting on 3 payments

DONT FORGET TO SET YOUR LINEUPS, I STILL SEE LOTS OF TEAMS WITH PLAYERS ON THE BENCH FOR TONIGHT!

all you do is go to "my team" then click the blue button beside the bench player you want to dress, and it shows you the possible spots he can go and you swap him for someone not playing that night. You can set your lineups in advance for many days (i usually do mine on sundays for the entire week)
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby FDThorsby » 2013-Oct-Mon-05-10

Getting my but kicked lol. I have been a Oilers fan but have never followed other teams or players. I started collecting hockey cards this year and thought this pool would be a way to get to nkow other players. Didn't realize that the plus/minus had such a huge effect. Looks like I may be easy points each week for everyone. lol

Any tips and pointers to help this newbie would be nice. :shrug:

Frank (FDThorsby)
FDThorsby

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Oct-Mon-05-10

yes, dont give up. if you lose one week you are still only 0-1

i kinda messed up and goalies dont do much, you might see some people not using them at all
Subterfuge

Postby FDThorsby » 2013-Oct-Tue-01-10

Thanks ...oh I won't give up as you can't get better at it by giving up.......
FDThorsby

Postby Subterfuge » 2014-Apr-Mon-03-04

this pool is final, monies will be going out shortly, thanks for everyone who played

2013-14 Regular season
Money Pool with 100% of the entry going toward prizes - First place 60% (and massive bragging rights) - second Place 25% - third place 10% - fourth place 5%

Total Income $190 USD (hammond never paid and will not be participating in future pools of mine)
1st Place - Dano's Boozers (60%) $114.00 (sadly my brother in law, and i will never hear the end of it)
2nd Place - All4Kines (25%) $47.50
3rd Place - Chappy (10%) $19.00
4th Place - FTD716 (5%) $9.50

NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE USING TEVO's FUN STYLE Scoring, and no Plus Minus lol
Subterfuge

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2014-Apr-Mon-06-04

Subterfuge wrote:this pool is final, monies will be going out shortly, thanks for everyone who played

2013-14 Regular season
Money Pool with 100% of the entry going toward prizes - First place 60% (and massive bragging rights) - second Place 25% - third place 10% - fourth place 5%

Total Income $190 USD (hammond never paid and will not be participating in future pools of mine)
1st Place - Dano's Boozers (60%) $114.00 (sadly my brother in law, and i will never hear the end of it)
2nd Place - All4Kines (25%) $47.50
3rd Place - Chappy (10%) $19.00
4th Place - FTD716 (5%) $9.50

NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE USING TEVO's FUN STYLE Scoring, and no Plus Minus lol

No +/- ? :nanner :nanner :nanner If only Stammer didn't get injured. It was a fun league
flyerstakedown716

Previous

Return to 643boxbreaks.com