The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Subterfuge Yahoo Head to Head Hockey Pool - $10 entry

Anything regarding our Auction site or our forum goes in here.

Subterfuge Yahoo Head to Head Hockey Pool - $10 entry

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Sep-Tue-04-09

Money Pool with 100% of the entry going toward prizes - First place 60% (and massive bragging rights) - second Place 25% - third place 10% - fourth place 5%

ONLY 20 spots available

make your team using this link (if its not clear like Frank's Team, then please let me know who you are and what your team name is)

http://y.ahoo.it/O8xd6n9I

Send $10 in US Funds as a gift to talktoreeb@yahoo.com
if you cannot send as a gift then please include the fees and send $10.60 US
prizes will be sent as a gift to the winners and they will not have fees.

HOW IT WORKS:

There will be a live online draft on Sun Sep 29 6:00pm PDT 8 central 9 eastern. If you cannot make the draft, dont worry as you can rearrange the draft list ahead of time and it will pick the players you are interested in if they are available.

Every week you will play versus a different member, whoever wins the outcome for that week with most points will get a Win for their standings and naturally the loser gets a loss, if you are tied then you will both get a tie. No playoffs, best record at the end of the regular season wins first place and so on.
The categories for each non goalie is

Goal = 1
Assist = 1
Plus Minus = plus or minus 1
Game winning goal = 1
Shot = 0.01

Goalies
Wins = 1
Loss = minus 1
Shutout = 1

You can make up to 4 player moves per week. Your goalies must make 6 starts per week.

You are in charge of making sure available players are in the game and not on the bench! You can set your players weeks ahead of time if you wish, all you have to do is drag players who are playing on a given night off the bench up to the active positions. It shows who is playing on a given night to make it easy to activate your players. Bench players do not make points.

Good Luck!
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: Subterfuge Yahoo Head to Head Hockey Pool - $10 entry

Postby All4Kines » 2013-Sep-Tue-09-09

In there! Love the Fantasy Hockey...no better way to learn all the no named players!!! lol!
All4Kines
PAST 643 CHAMPION

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Sep-Tue-11-09

6 left.

You have until Sept 29th just before the draft to pay, thanks

Paid
--------------------
Todd
Chuck
FDThorsby
Dwayne
Cole
Chappy
Last edited by Subterfuge on 2013-Sep-Sat-12-09, edited 8 times in total.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Sep-Wed-09-09

the best part about this pool is the real time stat tracker, it shows scoring as it happens and its a real nice page to have open as you watch your games, season starts october 1st!
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Sep-Thu-01-09

only 6 left guys

remember I am open to side bets when you match up with me for the week, not that i am any good, i just like to gamble lol
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Sep-Thu-09-09

3 left
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Sep-Fri-11-09

LAST SPOT!

if you were fence sitting now is the last chance to get in, i have 19/20 filled!
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Sep-Sun-12-09

Full

Nice that we filled a 20 spotter, will be fun!

Here is the Paid list, please get your name here before the draft on the 29th lol

Paid
--------------------
Todd
Chuck
FDThorsby
Dwayne
Cole
Chappy
Graham
Brian
Jim
Last edited by Subterfuge on 2013-Sep-Tue-10-09, edited 2 times in total.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Sep-Tue-08-09

Paid list so far:

Paid 16 of 20
--------------------
Me
Todd
Chuck
FDThorsby
Dwayne
Cole
Chappy
Graham (local)
Brian
Jim
Dan
Tevo
Dano (local)
Shane (local)
FTD716
Taz
Last edited by Subterfuge on 2013-Sep-Sun-11-09, edited 5 times in total.
Subterfuge

Postby Eldonko » 2013-Sep-Wed-11-09

Bah missed it! :cry:
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Next

Return to 643boxbreaks.com