The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Thanks TJ and Piper

Anything regarding our Auction site or our forum goes in here.

Thanks TJ and Piper

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Sep-Sun-10-09

Really sorry to see you guys retire from breaking and i hope some day you can do a triumphant return. You have made a huge difference in the growth of our site and you were certainly a core piece of the puzzle, and I think you still will be. I hope to see you broadcasting your tunes and hanging out on a regular basis and perhaps a brief tease of a random elbow glimpse to tie me over until the next hand is dealt.

Thanks,
Mike
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: Thanks TJ and Piper

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2013-Sep-Sun-11-09

Subterfuge wrote:Really sorry to see you guys retire from breaking and i hope some day you can do a triumphant return. You have made a huge difference in the growth of our site and you were certainly a core piece of the puzzle, and I think you still will be. I hope to see you broadcasting your tunes and hanging out on a regular basis and perhaps a brief tease of a random elbow glimpse to tie me over until the next hand is dealt.

Thanks,
Mike

Hear Hear!

PS. For the record. THESE ARE GLASSES OF APPLE JUICE. :)
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Re: Thanks TJ and Piper

Postby Dougster » 2013-Sep-Tue-11-09

agreed, always loved watching your breaks even with little Phenex. :clap

Currently looking for Teemu Selanne (Jets) and other Jets - Pavalec, Kane, Scheiffle, Ladd, and Burmistrov. If you have any, leave me a PM & tell me what you're looking for & I'll get back to you.
Dougster

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada (Home of the Winnipeg Jets)

Return to 643boxbreaks.com