The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

June 7, 2013, 9:21pm Auction Site Down

Anything regarding our Auction site or our forum goes in here.

June 7, 2013, 9:21pm Auction Site Down

Postby dubs88 » 2013-Jun-Fri-09-06

Hey Everyone,

Just in case you are cruising through the area and are unable to connect to the Auction Site, it is currently not working for anyone.

The auction site stopped responding at approximately 8:40 to 8:45 pm cst. Emails have been sent and we are doing whatever we can and ask for your patience. We are terribly sorry for any and all inconvenience and frustrations that this may cause you. However, we are as much in the dark as you are and once we have more information we will let you know.

Unfortunatly, because this issue popped up, my break for tonight was interrupted. As it was my 100th break tonight, and i had some special stuff planned, i will be rescheduling the break to a future date so that everyone has a fair shot at teams. Any team that has been sold will be marked 'as paid' and all teams will be relisted. I ask that you do not pay for any team that you may have won. In the case that you do pay, your payment will be refunded to you.

Once again, i'm sorry for this inconvenience and I ask that you be patient over the next undetermined amount of time until this all gets straightened out.

-daniel
dubs88
643 Box Breaker

Re: June 7, 2013, 9:21pm Auction Site Down

Postby dubs88 » 2013-Jun-Fri-09-06

update: 9:42pm cst

The auction site is functioning again. Currently all of my break 100 auctions have not appeared in the closed auctions section. If they do, they will be marked as paid.
dubs88
643 Box Breaker

Return to 643boxbreaks.com