The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Known Ebay Scammers

Anything regarding our Auction site or our forum goes in here.

Re: Known Ebay Scammers

Postby teeks643 » 2013-Jun-Thu-03-06

That is absolutely ridiculous... Some people :shake:
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Moguai » 2013-Jun-Thu-05-06

Yea I was in on the notifying of breakers this morning and trying to keep me clear of this dude at the same time. Now I've got to change my name :(

The scrub has removed the orig. video from YouTube as it was getting some very colorful comments about it. and this dude is still trying to sell breaks. Amazing.
Moguai

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2013-Jun-Wed-08-06

Add this idiot to your banned list, kingsfan007. I received a message today from this guy saying he didn't receive his cards but he would just take a refund rather then go through the eBay process, RED FLAG! So I went to his feedback for sales and sent messages to everyone he bought from around the same time asking if this has happened to them, so far 8 confirmed cases of the exact same copy and pasted message. Two of then even had tracking #'s showing confirmed delivery. This guy had probably been doing this forever but because eBay has 0 seller protection nothing happens, I will make sure if its the last thing I do that this moron goes down in flames!
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2013-Jun-Thu-06-06

As many people associated with this sight for a long time might remember this guy. He has resurfaced. His "new" name on ebay is Hockeycardsforless.

Previous names (or better known as):

nhlboxbreaker
canucks108
prince.randhawa

I strongly suggest everyone stay away from bidding on this guys stuff. He only has a few cards listed for sale, but seeing as how he has popped up, I could see him getting into the breaking aspect of things again and totally ripping people off.
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Aug-Wed-12-08

new dude added

casperomally

PAUL BARTZ
Belleville Ontario

Left negative feedback for no reason on a subterfuge ebay break, has negative scam accusation feedback for his own breaks. stay clear of this wannabe
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Aug-Wed-07-08

and more of the crap you have to deal with when some horrible failing teenage breaker decides for whatever reason that he dont like u.

ebay_bad_feedback.jpg
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby slymone » 2013-Oct-Sun-11-10

heres my story
I bought vancouver off breakaway sports cards on ebay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3OAqdWXyTs
hit a cam neely patch auto number 7/25
in the auction it stated that any card that required insurance would be insured on his dime.
couldn't even tell if the guy shipped it, no insurance number no tracking number NOTHING
wait for a while then talk to him, he says it might of got "lost" in the mail and says he would give me a couple cards for my loss
got a inked sweaters of ryan kelser and a trophy winners of daniel sedin thats signed
sold the inked sweaters for around 10 bucks and am still holding on to the sedin but still a huge loss overall
as far as I know the card is still in his PC
slymone

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Oct-Sun-11-10

if you buy into ebay breaks, i suggest extreme caution. One thing you never need to worry about here is whether you will get your cards, ive personally mailed thousands of packages without a loss
Subterfuge

Postby dubs88 » 2014-Jan-Mon-11-01

While i wouldn't necessarily call this person a scammer, he's pretty stupid.

http://tinyurl.com/lu45s5n

He takes all that time to gather signatures from players to put on a jersey. A fake, chinese knock-off, jersey.

If you are going to take the time to assemble that rather impressive signature selection at least put it on a REAL jersey.
dubs88
643 Box Breaker

Postby teeks643 » 2014-Jan-Tue-12-01

Ugh! And the Jets fakes are not even close to the right color of blue on the arm band. I am so fed up with the fake jerseys I see at every sporting event. I will admit I have owned a few cheap knockoff jerseys in the past when I was younger but I'll never buy one again. I was mighty happy to get a Trouba #8 Official Replica jersey from my wife for Christmas (even though I know it cost us $200...)
teeks643
Website Admin

PreviousNext

Return to 643boxbreaks.com