The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

No rookies for us this season

Anything regarding sports goes in here.

Re: No rookies for us this season

Postby tomschepker » 2013-Jan-Thu-07-01

Look for UD to push on this to take back some market share. SPGU sure looks like a decent attempt by UD to create a blend of SPGU with a couple of different Panini products.....maybe they'll do better on the checklist for their remaining products than they did with SPGU.

Somebody at Panini has apparently lost their marbles if they think they're gonna sell that much RA without extended rookies compared to Titanium which would already have the top prospects in it anyways.....it just doesn't make much sense given the overall sale totals that Panini reported themselves on 11-12 Ti vs. 11-12 RA.

Your Certy and Arty redemptions will ship next year when next year's product is released.
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

Postby tomschepker » 2013-Jan-Thu-07-01

tomschepker wrote:Somebody at Panini has apparently lost their marbles if they think they're gonna sell that much RA without extended rookies compared to Titanium which would already have the top prospects in it anyways.....it just doesn't make much sense given the overall sale totals that Panini reported themselves on 11-12 Ti vs. 11-12 RA.

Duh. Gee I wonder what will be showcased in RA this year? hmmmm, what ever could it be? I clearly need a nap.
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

Postby peanut » 2013-Jan-Thu-11-01

Unbelievable. As if LCS weren't a dying breed as it is, I feel for those people and all the breakers out there. I read one persons comments that this doesn't apply to In The Game products? I can see that being true since with no license they don't have to follow the rules. Guess my pocket book isn't safe this year after all.
peanut

Postby Eldonko » 2013-Jan-Fri-11-01

Yeah what is the point of RA if there will be no new rookies?? Titanium would be way better..
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Previous

Return to General Sports Chat