The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Wanna do a Secret Santa?

Anything regarding sports goes in here.

Re: Wanna do a Secret Santa?

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2012-Dec-Thu-11-12

Doug, yes, I would have love to have been able to send mine out before xmas so that the recipient would have received before xmas. Unfortunately, by the time I found out who I had, and realized I had nothing for that person in their favorite team(s), I had to buy something and then have to ship it. Unfortunately, I have not gotten everything that I bought for my recipient and therefore, as of December 27, I still have yet to ship to the person that I am supposed to ship to. I don't even know if a few weeks earlier would have been sufficient time. I think if we are going to this in the future, it should be done around the beginning of November. Just my thoughts anyways.
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby johnbull86 » 2012-Dec-Fri-09-12

got my awesome patches from Jdubs and a nice lot of rinnes :box
johnbull86

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2012-Dec-Fri-11-12

johnbull86 wrote:got my awesome patches from Jdubs and a nice lot of rinnes :box

So I'm guessing it wasn't much of a secret
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2012-Dec-Fri-11-12

Ummm, it wasn't a secret to Johnbull seeing as how he was the one that organized it all.

And with that being said, I now know who had my name 100%.
My Photo Bucket

MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2012-Dec-Fri-11-12

Haha, I know that Todd, I was just messing
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby Dougster » 2012-Dec-Fri-05-12

Golfnut77777 wrote:Doug, yes, I would have love to have been able to send mine out before xmas so that the recipient would have received before xmas. Unfortunately, by the time I found out who I had, and realized I had nothing for that person in their favorite team(s), I had to buy something and then have to ship it. Unfortunately, I have not gotten everything that I bought for my recipient and therefore, as of December 27, I still have yet to ship to the person that I am supposed to ship to. I don't even know if a few weeks earlier would have been sufficient time. I think if we are going to this in the future, it should be done around the beginning of November. Just my thoughts anyways.

Yeah, it needed to be more organized. Last minute isn't a good idea.

Currently looking for Teemu Selanne (Jets) and other Jets - Pavalec, Kane, Scheiffle, Ladd, and Burmistrov. If you have any, leave me a PM & tell me what you're looking for & I'll get back to you.
Dougster

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada (Home of the Winnipeg Jets)

Postby teeks643 » 2012-Dec-Fri-10-12

It's going to be a barrel of fun either way. Thanks to John for setting it up. It's to be expected that not all parcels will work out in time for Christmas, especially with cross-border shipments and situations like what Todd described. Just hunker down and be patient folks, your parcels will arrive soon enough!
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby johnbull86 » 2012-Dec-Mon-07-12

yes I randomed 13 (6-4-3) times into sets of pairs to keep from too much confusion of who had who :sarc:
johnbull86

Postby Dougster » 2013-Jan-Thu-02-01

how many people have received their present? I for one haven't received mine yet and it's well past Christmas. :shake:

Currently looking for Teemu Selanne (Jets) and other Jets - Pavalec, Kane, Scheiffle, Ladd, and Burmistrov. If you have any, leave me a PM & tell me what you're looking for & I'll get back to you.
Dougster

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada (Home of the Winnipeg Jets)

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2013-Jan-Thu-03-01

Dougster wrote:how many people have received their present? I for one haven't received mine yet and it's well past Christmas. :shake:

I for one have still not received everything for the person that I had and therefore have not sent it to that person. And no, I do not have your name Doug. I believe, but I may be mistaken, but we have had a lot of holidays in the middle of the week in the last couple of weeks and that combine with millions of other people in this country/continent sending parcels for a little holiday called Christmas have slowed down delivery of some said parcels. I do believe, as has been said earlier in this thread, that if you are patient, your items will be received in due time. Remember, shipping from the states to canada usually takes 1 to 2 weeks longer then the opposite. Something to do with only 2 border crossings with customs coming into canada as opposed to 6 border crossings with customs going into the states. Just something I have heard in the past.
My Photo Bucket

MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

PreviousNext

Return to General Sports Chat