The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Breakninja.com's new Ebay Ninja in the works

Forum for posting cards for sale/trade. When a deal is struck please post your trade or sale in the Transactions area.

Breakninja.com's new Ebay Ninja in the works

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Sun-05-06

Looking for some feedback, will be adding a section to the ninja with lots of variable links to pages like the sample i am sharing with you guys below. will be stuff like

Hockey Ending soonest
Hockey Patches - http://www.breakninja.com/Ebay-Hockey-C ... onest.html
Hockey ending with no bids
Baseball Autographs
and so on.

so i thought i would show the formatting for beta 1.0 and see what u guys thought, maybe tweak some font sizes or something (actually thinking of making the prices bigger) but lemme know any ideas you have as id like to get it as nice as possible before going live.

naturally if you buy any cards using the ebay ninja i get a lil commission

landing pages on the ninja will get a few cool cards like so as well

http://www.breakninja.com/15-16-Panini- ... klist.html

all nighter coding! see u guys tomorrow lol
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: Breakninja.com's new Ebay Ninja in the works

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Jun-Sun-10-06

Sweet, now take a nap
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Sun-01-06

what i like about it is i can query ebay and filter it many ways, so theres many possibilities and i can run searches not available on ebay like no bids ending soonest below price xx. personally ive always wanted a lowest price ending soonest filter hehe, also will be adding theme searches to make it a go to place to check for cards daily, like stick cards, autos, patch, rpa and so on and i can whip up custom search requests as we go.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Jun-Sun-02-06

Yup. Ebay needs more filters. I personally would like a "no stock photo" option. Or a "no Ebay 1/1" or my personal choice an eliminate "single 90s base"
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby teeks643 » 2016-Jun-Sun-02-06

Looks like a fantastic tool. Nice work, Mike! :thumbsup
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Jun-Sun-03-06

Are you saying Mike looks like a fantastic tool? Because there is a library worth of jokes there
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Bummerboy » 2016-Jun-Sun-04-06

Mike, great idea! Patches on E-Bay, autos on E-Bay, 1 of 1's on E-Bay, favorite patches and autos of certain (McDavid) favorite players. Even team patches and autos of favs. Click on ninja, Oilers, McDavid, Patches, VOILA! Past sale prices too! Just wondering!
Bummerboy

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Sun-04-06

great ideas, when im done there will be a section with tons of different searches for each major sport, i already have a ton of searches i use all the time so will be a handy tool for myself as well
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Mon-04-06

hah, another all nighter, think i got the links working properly now, if someone can load the page a few times and click a link to any ebay card that would be cool and ill check tracking tomorro, thanks
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Tue-01-06

ok its not live yet and theres only a few searches so far but this page will be the one when its ready

http://www.breakninja.com/Find-Ebay-Car ... -Bids.html

got the ending soonest with not bids part done, so its all easy from here on over the next days you will see the above page filling up as i find time to add more different kinds starting with hockey then moving to other sports.
Subterfuge

Next

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade