The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Breakninja.com's new Ebay Ninja in the works

Forum for posting cards for sale/trade. When a deal is struck please post your trade or sale in the Transactions area.

Re: Breakninja.com's new Ebay Ninja in the works

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Jun-Tue-05-06

Sweet. Ending soon and cheap is a great thing. Should find a way to filter out sellers using that global shipping program that makes you way overpay for shipping
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Tue-02-06

yep i dreamed up a few more options literally while trying to sleep last night, think i can do price+shipping lowest ending soonest as well, and when that page is done im gonna make a clone thats only in canadian funds
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Shawn198977 » 2016-Jun-Tue-06-06

You know that you're not helping my wallet feel any better. lol

I love it! Already used it twice and got 2 Bruins patch/autos real cheap. You're the man, Mike!
Shawn198977

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Tue-07-06

hehe nice bud, ive been using it too and adding more when i get the time. with only the patch section done so far there will be about another 5 to 10 categories for hockey i think...jersey, auto, exotics, lots and so on
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Mon-11-06

wow i didnt realize how much this ebay program paid, i basically get 6% of every sale (60% of what the ebay sellers fees are) so the more you guys use it the better hehe, i will be adding a custom search function too so you can search players or whatnot with the same kind of cool filters in those pages.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Tue-03-06

Search box added to

http://www.breakninja.com/Find-Ebay-Car ... -Bids.html

pretty cool search with some entry variables like Ending soonest and most bids, auction or bin, when the results load you can click the table heads to sort by price or whatnot, page returns 100 results and a lot faster than the ebay site does

not the prettiest page ever, but ill hook it up later lol
Subterfuge

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Jun-Tue-03-06

I didn't know baseball used pucks and pads :P
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

haha yeah, fix that when i get there
Subterfuge

the new Ebay ninja is now live on the site, you can see the tab on the top that says ebay ninja

http://www.breakninja.com/

will be adding a few more hockey searches and the rest of the sports over the next days, thanks everyone who uses it!
Subterfuge

Previous

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade