The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Anyone else use COMC?

Forum for posting cards for sale/trade. When a deal is struck please post your trade or sale in the Transactions area.

Re: Anyone else use COMC?

Postby peanut » 2015-Oct-Tue-11-10

shanedawg2k12 wrote:Following up on this because since I mentioned it originally, I haven't seen the COMC rep at any shows. Ha! I've been saving cards to submit at a show and it got to be a stack of boxes!

So, finally got confirmation that COMC *will* be at the next big Vancouver show, which is this coming weekend.

So now they're getting a box of 1800 cards from me!!

Thank you for the update, I shall have to get some ready for the show also. Is there any show discount? I have also since joined comc since this thread was originated and I have nothing but praise for the site :thumbsup so easy to manipulate the card data, lots of useful seller interfaces and data and of course easy to build sets and because it is so easy to use seeking out players, cards, and sets etc. I have bought other cards that would have been just way!! to painful to find on ebay.
Ditch ebay, switch to COMC :thumbsup
peanut

Postby shanedawg2k12 » 2015-Oct-Sat-07-10

Sorry I didn't run into you at the show, Peanut! There wasn't a show discount if you already have an account with COMC, sadly.

I told the rep that I'd been sitting on hundreds of cards for the past year since they weren't at the shows as often and I wasn't up to submitting via CanadaPost. He told me they moved their submission centre location from Richmond to Burnaby, which is great news when it comes to travel time! It saves me about 90 minutes driving.
shanedawg2k12

Postby peanut » 2015-Oct-Mon-11-10

shanedawg2k12 wrote:Sorry I didn't run into you at the show, Peanut! There wasn't a show discount if you already have an account with COMC, sadly.

I told the rep that I'd been sitting on hundreds of cards for the past year since they weren't at the shows as often and I wasn't up to submitting via CanadaPost. He told me they moved their submission centre location from Richmond to Burnaby, which is great news when it comes to travel time! It saves me about 90 minutes driving.

I ended up going Friday instead. It didn't seem that busy and some vendor tables were still empty, idk if that stayed that way until Saturday. I never knew comc use to be in Richmond, there Burnaby location luckily is 10 minutes from my work. Fyi they are planning on having all the cards in bby shipped to the main warehouse by black friday, hopefully this will help improve my sales :)
peanut

Postby shanedawg2k12 » 2015-Nov-Sat-09-11

Bumping this as the Black Friday sale is almost upon us. That, and to be selfish, my personal inventory on COMC jumped from 890 to 1380 literally overnight. I am very tired from pricing 450+ cards in the past 24 hours.
shanedawg2k12

Previous

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade