The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Teeks and JohnnyCanuck!

All Off-Topic Discussions

Teeks and JohnnyCanuck!

Postby teeks643 » 2017-Apr-Sun-03-04

Stefanie and I had a great time getting to know Bryan and his wife Tonya on their way through Manitoba this morning/afternoon! They're on a road trip from Michigan to British Columbia, and we had the pleasure of hosting them for lunch.

20170423_145741.jpg
teeks643
Website Admin

Re: Teeks and JohnnyCanuck!

Postby Eldonko » 2017-Apr-Sun-10-04

Dont forget to stop in Alberta!
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby Subterfuge » 2017-Apr-Mon-12-04

cool, bryan is one of my favorite cyber buddies ive met over the years, missing seeing him around at night hehe
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby johnnycanuck3 » 2017-May-Mon-02-05

Hey 643 friends! Just thought I would check in. Enjoying our vacation and keeping busy with visiting family. Had a wonderful time visiting with Tyler, his charming wife Stefanie and their two personable boys. Wish we could have visited longer! Very mch enjoyed the "faspa" they treated us to, as well as visiting their church with them. I highly recommendRose Nort (hope I spelled that right) , as a great place to visit if you are passing through Manitoba. The Kornelsen family are great hosts! And!!!!! I got to see in person the famous downstairs studio that Teeks "the Godfather" broadcasts from! Will give me a whole new perspective on his breaks!

Thanks again Stefanie and Tyler for a great time of fellowship and a very tasty faspa. By the way Tyler, ask Stefanie if she is willing to share her recipe for that delicious soup, (if it isn't a secret family recipe that is).

See you guys back on 643 in another week or two; although I am going to see if I can sneak some time Monday evening to maybe snag a team or two for the charity break! Take care everyone! Mike, hope your feeling better; you're in our prayers!
Last edited by johnnycanuck3 on 2017-May-Mon-02-05, edited 2 times in total.
johnnycanuck3

Postby lennoxmatt » 2017-May-Mon-06-05

just don't turn into an Ed and vanish, have a good trip and eat up our yummy Canadian food (you can have the nanimo bars, I don't like them)
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Bummerboy » 2017-May-Sun-01-05

Ty, what is Faspa? Jack
Bummerboy

Postby teeks643 » 2017-May-Sun-03-05

Bummerboy wrote:Ty, what is Faspa? Jack

Jack, it's a traditional Mennonite Sunday "snack" between lunch and supper. It normally consists of sandwich meat, homemade buns, cheese, and pickles. The way my family has always done it is to have it as more of a main meal and add soup.
teeks643
Website Admin

Return to Off-Topic