The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

ePack boxbreaks

All Off-Topic Discussions

ePack boxbreaks

Postby Oscars-Cards » 2016-Nov-Thu-02-11

Hey guys! Here's a real thing to consider - ePack box breaks. I'd love to participate in ePack Ultimate hit draft.
I know that Ultimate suck but there's some good cards I'd like to get and trade. :shrug:

+ for a box breaker - no shipping is needed
+ for customer - cards can be traded instantly

- for customer - must pay for shipping

You can name more pros and cons but ePack is the future, don't miss it before ePack itself creates a box break app or something. I'm all in to this thing, also because I'm from Latvia and it's a lot easier to trade that way.
Last edited by Oscars-Cards on 2016-Nov-Thu-02-11, edited 1 time in total.
Oscars-Cards

Re: ePack boxbreaks

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Nov-Thu-04-11

against epack TOS, so i wont risk my account. even though their shipping is criminal, basically all my cards are stuck there unless i want to pay a thousand bucks shipping...
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: ePack boxbreaks

Postby Oscars-Cards » 2016-Nov-Fri-08-11

There's no logical explanation to keep hundreds of cards in a shoe box on a shelf which have seen a daylight only once. And how many of y'all need those physical base cards from breaking a box, charity is the only logical answer but it's a thrown away money either way. EPack is fast and safe option and if you know what you're doing you can get amazing things for those base cards and you're getting back more than before.
The physical card trading in forums are stagnating and the postage fees are growing. There's not much of a difference sending cards by mail away or sending them home form ePack or buying the on eBay. You're paying either way.

I'll quote great Latvian poet "The one who is going to last is the one who is willing to change".
Oscars-Cards

Return to Off-Topic