The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

new breakninja dealie, which do you like better

All Off-Topic Discussions

new breakninja dealie, which do you like better

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Fri-07-06

like the old menu, or the newer one with mouseover team colors shown below it on this page, any feedbak is cool

http://www.breakninja.com/14-15-UD-Uppe ... table.html
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: new breakninja dealie, which do you like better

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Fri-09-06

actually think it will be better sorted down instead of across, thx jack for the suggestion
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Sat-03-06

version 2.0, way cooler with images (with a few to fix up still)

do you guys prefer the first sorted horizontal or the second sorted vertical?
Subterfuge

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Jun-Sat-05-06

I like horizontal, but that's just how I read things
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Sat-02-06

yeah actually with so many now (5 across) i think horizontal seems more natural, might shrink the logos a bit
Subterfuge

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Jun-Sat-07-06

I'd also say make the numbers more visible. Probably just put them in Bold as some are harder to see.
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Sat-07-06

really? compared to the old numbers they are like 10x bigger, i can see em all fine maybe your zoomed out or something
Subterfuge

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Jun-Sat-07-06

Could just be the contrast between the text and some of the colours
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Jun-Sat-08-06

yeah could be, colors have been different on every pc and monitor ive tested on so far
Subterfuge

Return to Off-Topic