The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

can canada post get any worse?

All Off-Topic Discussions

Re: can canada post get any worse?

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2015-Jan-Fri-04-01

If I was a betting man, I would put money on saying your package got damaged and they are delaying to see if they can put it back together properly!
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Jan-Fri-05-01

yeah actually they changed their mind and delivered it. but still took 3 days for a 6 hour ride
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Jan-Wed-02-01

well thats the last time i ever wait around for a package and waste my day.

this time they just plain lied saying they left a notice card and attempted delivery, they did neither.

and sadly i cant use new SPGU for my auction tonight so you guys suffer for that as well.

can canada post get any worse? yes they can
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby Subterfuge » 2015-Jan-Thu-01-01

lol i caught the lazy mail lady trying to deliver the "fail delivery" notice today, the notice said i can pick up my package tomorrow after 1pm, however i already picked up my package today and caught the lazy mail lady in her lie, the nerve of some people. then i went and filed an official complaint at the post office so hopefully the lazy hag will start earning her 40 bucks an hour or whatever. i paid for delivery to my door, thats what i expect to get.

fyi - the nicer person at the post office publicly said this has been happening a lot lately.
Subterfuge

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Jan-Mon-08-01

Happened to me today, my stuff was supposed to be in, but mail person "attempted" a delivery, funny how even though I was inside waiting for that delivery they decided I wasn't home...
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Eldonko » 2016-Jan-Mon-10-01

They do that to me every time! Not to mention leaving packages on my doorstep that are signature required and signing for it themselves. Ugh
lennoxmatt wrote:Happened to me today, my stuff was supposed to be in, but mail person "attempted" a delivery, funny how even though I was inside waiting for that delivery they decided I wasn't home...
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Mar-Mon-04-03

So today's delivery is a new low. PWE, 3 months late, and delivered to the wrong address.
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Golfnut77777 » 2016-Mar-Mon-04-03

I know Mike sent out two packages to me, on the same day, same kind of shipping (expedited). 1 package showed up today. I bet the other takes another week.
My Photo Bucket

My Twitter: @Golfnut77777
MY EBAY
Golfnut77777

Postby lennoxmatt » 2016-Mar-Mon-04-03

It's a race that nobody wins
lennoxmatt
Keeper of the Fame

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Mar-Mon-05-03

yep but one was in cardboard and the other in two layers of bubble mailers, that confused em
Subterfuge

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic