The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Reason for my absence

All Off-Topic Discussions

Reason for my absence

Postby TheRealKennedy » 2014-Jan-Wed-12-01

Sorry guys I have been absent for a while. Just wanted to give a brief explaination about things. First off im still here and around but have had some major family things happen and have to stop getting into breaks for a while. I will be back and will be back in the room as well. I am still around and willing to trade or still make trades and will stop in sometime soon hopefully. Feel free to contact me as I can give you guys more info if you want. Sorry I have been away but just wanted to update you guys as I do miss it.

Feel free to email me SlyStealth@aol.com
pm me here or whatever you would like

Thanks

Bill
TheRealKennedy

Re: Reason for my absence

Postby teeks643 » 2014-Jan-Wed-12-01

We've missed having you around Bill. I caught wind of your family situation and you and your family have definitely been in my thoughts and prayers.

Ty
teeks643
Website Admin

Re: Reason for my absence

Postby Subterfuge » 2014-Jan-Wed-02-01

ahh i was about to email you bud to see what was up, family comes first...and your 643 second family will be here when you come back
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Return to Off-Topic