The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Reason for my absence

All Off-Topic Discussions

Reason for my absence

Postby TheRealKennedy » 2014-Jan-Wed-12-01

Sorry guys I have been absent for a while. Just wanted to give a brief explaination about things. First off im still here and around but have had some major family things happen and have to stop getting into breaks for a while. I will be back and will be back in the room as well. I am still around and willing to trade or still make trades and will stop in sometime soon hopefully. Feel free to contact me as I can give you guys more info if you want. Sorry I have been away but just wanted to update you guys as I do miss it.

Feel free to email me
pm me here or whatever you would like

Re: Reason for my absence

Postby teeks643 » 2014-Jan-Wed-12-01

We've missed having you around Bill. I caught wind of your family situation and you and your family have definitely been in my thoughts and prayers.

Website Admin

Re: Reason for my absence

Postby Subterfuge » 2014-Jan-Wed-02-01

ahh i was about to email you bud to see what was up, family comes first...and your 643 second family will be here when you come back
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on My Newest Project Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.

Return to Off-Topic