The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

My Dear Phyllis

All Off-Topic Discussions

My Dear Phyllis

Postby Subterfuge » 2013-Oct-Fri-03-10

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your Mother, and my thoughts are truly with you. There are no words anyone can say to lessen the grief, but I want you to know that we are all here for you if needed. You were in my very first box break and we quickly became friends. You are a huge part of the 643 family, and I hope to see you again soon.

Love,
Mike
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: My Dear Phyllis

Postby teeks643 » 2013-Oct-Fri-04-10

Really sorry to hear this news Phyllis, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Last edited by teeks643 on 2013-Oct-Fri-04-10, edited 1 time in total.
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby Djandellasmommy » 2013-Oct-Mon-05-10

I'm so sorry to hear that Phyllis! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. I hope you are doing okay. :(
I'm looking for Henrique cards. Let me know if you want to trade! Here is the beginning, not at all organized to my satisfaction Photobucket. At least it's something for now!
Check it out! http://s1049.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... y/library/
Djandellasmommy

Postby Dougster » 2013-Oct-Tue-01-10

my condolences Phyllis.

Currently looking for Teemu Selanne (Jets) and other Jets - Pavalec, Kane, Scheiffle, Ladd, and Burmistrov. If you have any, leave me a PM & tell me what you're looking for & I'll get back to you.
Dougster

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada (Home of the Winnipeg Jets)

Postby felixvictoria » 2013-Oct-Tue-03-10

Thank you my 643 comrades. I can feel your kind thoughts. My Mom was almost 94 and passed within 4 days of being in bed. Although I arrived just after she passed I sat with her spirit. So I was able to say goodbye. Staff at the Home were so kind, and they cried as well. Today I was there to visit a spry competent woman of 94. I am in a small typical motel, one where you drive up to the door, and there is a field of corn behind. I have to be very careful driving, these small towns in S Ontario, and I did back into something about a day ago, but only scratched the back bumper of my rental. Anyways, I'll be back home soon. Phyllis
felixvictoria

Return to Off-Topic