The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Me-N-Ed's Pizza

All Off-Topic Discussions

Me-N-Ed's Pizza

Postby teeks643 » 2013-May-Tue-12-05

So a few months ago I went to an Abbotsford Heat game with my Father & Brother-in-laws. After the game we went out for Pizza at Me-N-Ed's (excellent pie with a phenomenal crust by the way). Upon checking out the menu "The Godfather" pizza immediately caught my attention (advertised as, "A pizza you can’t refuse, with a blend of garlic, herb and tomato sauces, pepperoni, diced tomatoes, a generous hit of Parmesan and Romano cheeses, topped with basil and oregano.") I obviously wanted to order this pizza, but my Father-in-law was paying, and he had his eye on the Pizza of the Week (every week they put one pizza on special for $15) so I didn't press the issue.

Well on Sunday, we were driving home from a family hike two towns over and called the restaurant to see what their $15 special was this week. Wouldn't you know it, it was the Godfather (it was meant to be). The kicker comes as I go to the counter to pick up the pizza I say "take-out for Tyler" and the guy looks back at me without really thinking and says, "You're the Godfather?"

Yes... Yes I am. :gentleman
teeks643
Website Admin

Re: Me-N-Ed's Pizza

Postby Eldonko » 2013-May-Tue-01-05

Haha excellent. Was it good?
Henrique PC, please let me know if you have something I dont! -> http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Eldon ... rique%20PC
Eldonko

Postby teeks643 » 2013-May-Tue-01-05

Eldonko wrote:Haha excellent. Was it good?

Mediocre. Would not get again, mostly because other pizzas on the menu are really good.
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby shanedawg2k12 » 2013-May-Tue-02-05

Sad for me to admit this, but that Me & Ed's location used to be a Petro Canada gas station for the majority of the 80s and 90s. Me & Ed's used to have 2 other locations in Abbotsford, both of which shut down --and both next to Funeral Homes, which was the butt of many jokes for high school friends who worked there ("cheap meat!").

Don't know if you noticed what's behind the Me & Ed's there, godfather. ;)

If you're getting pizza in Abbotsford/Mission, go to Ricardo's. It's the best.
shanedawg2k12

Postby teeks643 » 2013-May-Tue-02-05

I like Riccardo's, but I wouldn't order exclusively from them.

I'm still searching for an elite-level pizza in the Fraser Valley. I miss Bill's Pizza back home in Manitoba. It was just phenomenal.
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby flyerstakedown716 » 2013-May-Tue-02-05

This topic should come with a WARNING MAY MAKE YOU WANT PIZZA notice haha
flyerstakedown716

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2013-May-Tue-07-05

The only pizza joint in my home town was Ricardo's! We used to buy bags of donair meat and dip it in sweet sauce, mmmm! Wrong topic to read without supper and only a bag of chips to snack on.
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby tomschepker » 2013-May-Wed-01-05

flyerstakedown716 wrote:This topic should come with a WARNING MAY MAKE YOU WANT PIZZA notice haha

possible quote of the week winner right here....dang, I'm hungry now too.
tomschepker
643 Box Breaker

Return to Off-Topic