The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Problem with Ultimate Mem

All Off-Topic Discussions

Problem with Ultimate Mem

Postby spider27 » 2020-Oct-Sun-09-10

Anyone else having difficulties with the Ultimate Memoriabilia Bin?

I'm seeing a bunch of teams won via auction and a bunch left as bins, but when I try to buy one, I get a blank screen. They keep showing up as closed auctions when I refresh. Am I the only one?
spider27

Re: Problem with Ultimate Mem

Postby johnnycanuck3 » 2020-Oct-Sun-09-10

No Ray...I had the same issue...made attempts to buy all 4 Roster Player spots, and it appeared I was successful, but then just ended up at a completely blank page. Same thing when I attempt to buy a team spot in the Ultimate Mem BIN.
Not sure what the problem is...I did send Ty a heads up via email. Have yet to hear back, but I'm sure he will get it fixed asap.
Bryan
aka Bullwinkle
aka JohnnyCanuck3
johnnycanuck3

Postby teeks643 » 2020-Oct-Sun-10-10

Hey guys, I've got Dana looking into it, sorry for the issues! I'll email everyone with a heads up as soon as it's resolved.

Ty
teeks643
Website Admin

Postby johnnycanuck3 » 2020-Oct-Mon-09-10

Things appear to be back to normal on the 643 web-site! Was able to make payment for the spots I had purchased in the 14th Edition BIN! Looking forward to seeing it broken! Maybe I'll get lucky again and get a nice Giacomin auto...or maybe even a Ching Johnson auto!

Bryan
aka JohnnyCanuck3
aka Bullwinkle
johnnycanuck3

Return to Off-Topic