The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

2 spots left in my yahoo FF league

Gentlemanly discussions about Football

Re: 2 spots left in my yahoo FF league

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2012-Sep-Mon-03-09

I am cool. I am sorry I blew up. I guess I get defensive of my grass and who cuts it. :)

I listen to the ESPN Fantasy Football Podcast daily, and there are always people emailing questions, "What do I do? Do I keep Bob in the 5th, Chuck, in the 9th, or Bubba in the 13th? This system to me rewards the break out guys, like Gronk and Jimmi Graham who were last round flyer who moved into 1st round picks this year. So, show me your TDs, who finished last will get Gronk for a 14th round cost, plus still gets his a 1st round pick, hence should be better than last year. Myself, I am keeping Welker, who is ranked in the low 30s (4th round) for a 7th round pick. You are getting Stafford for a 10th round pick, and he is ranked 2rd round this year. Bargain! However, it goes both ways, as you are keeping Turner for a 2rd pick, and his ADP is somewhere in the 4th. I have also seen some crazier rules like this...

The AntSports Keeper League Rules are :
Roster size : 18 players. No injured reserved.
Each team can keep from 0 to 3 players.
Players drafted in rounds 1 - 3 cannot be keepers.
Players can be kept a maximum of 3 times.
For each player you keep, you must give up a draft pick 2 rounds higher than the player's draft position the year before.

If you really don't like, I will kill the keeper thing, as I have gotten more flake from others who didn't bother to submit a keeper list.
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2012-Sep-Mon-05-09

I'm good with whatever you like Brian, I just love Fantasy pools!
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2012-Sep-Mon-05-09

I removed the keepers... too many problems...
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Postby Bluenoze87 » 2012-Sep-Mon-05-09

Hahaha, I may not make the draft so I've set up my pre-rankings, it'll be close for me to make it
My eBay page, if I have anything listed?!?! http://bit.ly/L4WqKq
Bluenoze87
643 Box Breaker

Previous

Return to Football Talk